STAGB

This is an edited version of Sold to a Gay Billionaire. Meron nadagdag na parts and scenes dito. However, in the presence of inappropriate choice of words and scenes, please message me for edits. I'm sorry on that behalf.

In the past version of STAGB, the name of the squad where the Male Lead is a member is Brotha Squad. And as for the new version, I changed it to Fallen Squad.

Interact with me at my FB account: Maxjam Writes          

  FALLEN SQUAD SERIES 1:SOLD SERIES

SOLD SERIES 1: Sold to a Gay Billionaire
SOLD SERIES 2: Sold to Mr. Untouchable
SOLD SERIES 3: Sold to a Stellar(ON-HOLD)
SOLD SERIES 4: (LAST INSTALLMENT: SOON)

Draco Nikolos Stan Montecillo is known as a billionaire bachelor. He was adored by many girls and gays. He's perfect in every aspect, except for the fact that he got a heart of a woman. And him being a bachelor and old enough to get married made his mother pressure him to get married and settle down already.

And that when he didn't realized that he's already buying a girl for 900 million!

How will Draco's life will be?

         "I am sold to him.. many times"
      - Shana Oliveros

-
DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book or parts of may not be reproduce in any form, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form of by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of Publisher.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.
MAXJAM_