SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Draco, can you please answer my phonecall?" Shana asked her husband, Draco to answer her call since she's busy brushing her teeth. They are alone in their house since her parents borrowed their children for this weekend.

Draco obeyed and went to her phone when an unregistered number called his wife.

"Hello?" he answered. "Who's this?" he asked the caller. The caller remained silent so he checked if the call is still ongoing and saw that it is.

"Again, who's this?" he asked again. Slightly pissed. Lately, Draco has been easily pissed and just wanted to kill someone who went against him.

"Shana?" The caller asked. Kumunot ang noo niya sa naging tono ng lalaking caller. "Who are you?" matigas na tanong ng tumawag sa kanya.

Napanganga si Draco sa tumawa at balak ng sigawan ito. How dare he call and then mention my wife's name and ask who I am?

Ibalentong ko kaya to? Gigil na sabi niya sa kanyang isip.

Draco is about to answer the caller but his wife, Shana suddenly went behind him and hug him in the waist. "Who is it?" She asked. Draco didn't say anything and just handed her the phone.

"Hello?" She answered. "Oh, Wave. Hi" she sweetly said to the call.

Malakas na napasinghap si Draco sa naging boses ng asawa at tinanggal ang yakap nito. Hinarap niya ang asawa ang pinanlakihan ng mata.

"What the heck Shana?" He hissed. He wanted her wife to stop that call but his wife just smiled at him and sat at the couch.

"What is Wave?" Malambing nitong kausap kay Wave. "Oh, that? Thank you. You are really a blessing." She smiles as if the other person can see her.

Pikon na pikon na si Draco sa naging aksyon ng asawa at tila sobrang saya nito habang kausap si Wave. He just let his jealousy ran onto him and kissed his wife while talking.

Shana looked at him widely and threatened him with her eyes but Draco didn't bulge and continued to kiss her deeply.

"Shana? Are you still there?" Wave asked her. Shana pushed her husband to stop kissing but Draco didn't listen to her and started kissing her neck.

"A-ah yes. I'm still here." She answered Wave with slighly tremble as her husband still kissing her in her neck.

Malalim siyang napahinga ng mahawakan ni Draco ang kanyang bundok at narinig iyon ng kabilang linya. "Are you okay Shana?" Wave asked her.

"A-ah yes. Let's continue talking later. Wave. I just had a business to attend to." She said and end the call.

"Come here Draco. Kiss me." She sweetly called her husband who's so jealous of Wave that made him do something so naughty.

Draco kissed her hungrily which Shana responded with the same intensity. They made love at the couch and at their bed.

⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀

"Come on Draco" Shana forced his husband to go with her next morning and the reason why didn't want to come with her because Wave is the one they are meeting. "Come on, don't be such a baby." She said.

"I'm not." Sabi niya. "Wag nalang tayong pumunta hun, let's just cuddle." Paghihimutok nito sa asawa. Napatawa si Shana sa naging ugali ng asawa at piningot ito sa ilong.

"Pag hindi ka talaga sumama sakin, hihiwalayan kita Draco makikita mo." At dahil sa sinabi niya ay mabilis pa sa alas kwatro na nagbihis ang asawa.

"Hi, I'm Walter Velos. You can call me Wave." Pagbabati ni Wave kay Draco. Matiim na nakatingin ang lalaki kay Wave at tsaka tinanggap ang kamay nito. Tipid na ngumiti si Wave at tinignan ang kamay niyang hawak padin ni Draco.

Napansin naman iyon ni Shana at tsaka kinurot ang asawa sa bewang. Natauhan si Draco sa kurot ni Shana at binitawan ang kamay no Wave na kanina pa palang niya hawak.

"Ba't di mo sinabing papables palang itong si Wave?" Bulong ni Draco sa asawa. Nagtaas ng kilay ni Shana at tsaka tumawa sa bulong nito.

"Halata naman kasi sa lambing ng boses ko sis. Alam mo namang malambing ako ng super sa gwapo" ganting bulong ng asawa. Kumunot ang noo ni Draco at tsaka inirapan si Shana na sobra ang ngiti.

"You really think na maloloko moko Draco? Alam kong iniisip mong sapakin yan mamaya." Bulong pa ng asawa sakanya. Ngumuso siya sa asawa na natatawang nakipag usap kay Wave.

They talk for almost 20 minutes before Wave tried to catch Draco's attention.

"What is it?" He asked. Wave handed him an envelope and stand. "Shana, nice talking to you. I'll go now. My wife is missing me." He excused.

"Okay, thank you din Wave. Pakisabi din sa wife mo na sorry sa abala. I know she's busy pa naman and also ikaw."

"Ah no, it's fine. She wanted to do it and I can't stop her."

Draco looked at her, confuse. "Ano to?" Tanong ni Draco sa asawa.

"Just open it." Sinununod naman ni Draco ang sinabi ng asawa at ang unang bumungad sakanya ay ang ultrasound nito. Mabilis na napatingin si Draco sa asawa na abot langit ang ngiti.

"Y-you're pregnant?" He asked her. Tumango si Shana bilang sagot at sa labis na tuwa ni Draco ay niyakap niya ito.

"Ah fuck. You're prengnant. Oh, nasundan na natin. Meron ng bago." Hinalikan niya sa sentido ang asawa. "I'm so happy. Akala ko natuluyan na yung ugali ko." He said.

"I'm sorry. I just tried if it's effective but it really is. Sorry." She apologized. "But how did you know?"

"I asked my friends about it. And they explained it to me. You never told me you're pregnant again and I don't wanna assume. But fuck. Kuya ang dalawa kong anak."

"You're really happy." She noticed it and landed a soft kiss in his cheeks. "Of course. It's our baby. Pinaghirapan ko yan lagi." He joked. Natawa silang dalawa.

Malambing na niyakap niya si Shana, whisphering many sweet words to her. He didn't even mind the stares they got. He's too happy to bother.