𝟎𝟏. | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:
𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
____________________

FLASHBACK—NOVEMBER 18, 2018:

❝ I could've given EVERYTHING, don't wanna let the TEARS begin

I could've given EVERYTHING, don't wanna let the TEARS begin. ❞

____________________

⠀⠀⠀ ARIANA sat on the couch, shaking her leg in anger and drummed her ombré coffin acrylic nails on her black iPhone 7 plus while listening to the rain and thunder occurring outside in the apartment her and her boyfriend, Herbert, shared.

Usually weather like this puts Ariana to sleep, but not this time. No amount of words can explain how hurt and angry she was after finding out information about her partner and another incident of his infidelity.

There were pictures flowing around in the media of him and another woman out on a date together at an restaurant. She couldn't help going through them again off of TMZ's site off FACEBOOK.

That's where usually people get caught up on, FACEBOOK.. toxic for relationships and not a good place for them.

"I know what to do.. let me get my ass up and just stop sitting here..", the lightskinned young adult said to herself, hopping up off the beige leather couch and running up the staircase.

Walking to the closet, she grabbed her suitcases and began to pack her belongings. Her clothes, jewelry, wigs in a special bag—her makeup, and so much more items she owned.

On the other hand, HERBERT pulled up in the parking lot of his grey Rolls Royce. After turning off his engine, he laid back in his seat with a small smile on his face, reminiscing his dinner date with the other woman.

Her name was TAINA.

⠀⠀⠀Herb didn't know what it was he saw in Taina, but he fell hard for her. Something about her that he was attracted to, but to him—she has something that Ariana didn't have. He let out a loud sigh and unlocked his iPhone X, going to his messages app to text the female.

'Can't wait to see you again soon..😍', he delivered the message.

"Now back to this..", the Chicago native said in disappointment while getting out his vehicle and locking it. Walking past the stairs and over to the door, he stopped as it flew wide opened.