𝟎𝟖. | 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:
❝ 𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 ❞
____________________

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙳𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙳 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝚆𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁

𝙳𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙳 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝚆𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁.
"DAVE EAST":
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Toxic Nigga vibes. 🙂", was the caption I put for my photo (above) and posted it onto my instagram. It felt good to get my aggression out, but not on Ariana. It was only right to shoot but not strangle her.

But she'll know better not to fuck with another nigga other than me. Regardless if I'm Berenice baby father other not, which I know I'm not, I ain't going nowhere and Ariana can't leave me alone. Let's face it, Drake?

Out of all the niggas, she picked Drake? I don't even like this nigga because of Berenice. Why? Cause she was messing with both of us at the same time. She's the reason me and him don't get along. Always the lightskins.

I went downstairs and checked on my maid who was cleaning my kitchen. I loved how she was in her maid costume I told her to wear when she comes over.

"You look sexy as fuck wiping that counter, baby.", I mumbled to her, my erect causing to grow in my basketball shorts.

", I mumbled to her, my erect causing to grow in my basketball shorts

"Hehe, thank you daddy.", she did her soft giggle. I walked over to where she was standing, positioning myself behind her curvy figure. My dick touched the back of her ass while I was planting kisses on her neck.

"You know the drill.", I whispered in her ear. I backed up against the refrigerator, giving her space to do her thing. I watched her get on her knees, whipping out my dick so she can give me head.