𝟎𝟕. | 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋.

"𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉, 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍."
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:
❝ 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 ❞
____________________

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁.
"ARI THE DON.":

( ORACLE ARENA ) 📍
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

WE finally arrived to the arena where the NBA Finals were taking place. The arena was packed and cars were parked everywhere but luckily, we found a good parking spot. I put some lip gloss on before I stepped out of the car.

"You ready to go?", Aubrey asked and I nodded. I wasn't ready for paparazzi, TMZ, The Shade Room, and other media groups to flash their cameras and ask questions, but it is what it is. Aubrey got out the car hand opened the door for me. I stepped out, adjusting my boots and leather jacket.

I slipped on my black shades to complete the official look. All black and beautiful.

"Oh my god, oh my god!", I hear a overreacting female sound echoing. Me and Aubrey looked around and saw a man with a camera coming towards us.

"Ariana! Kylesister! Hi! Can I please, please, please take pictures of you in my portfolio? I'm a huge fan of you, please!", she asked.

"Are you sure this isn't paparazzi or anything?", I asked.

"I'm positive. I do photoshoots on the regular, I can give you my business card.", she responds, turning on her camera. She didn't even noticed Aubrey, I was shocked. Do people in California just sweat off rich celebrities like that? Aubrey moved out the way and gave me some space so I can take some quick flicks with the photographer.