𝟏𝟐. | 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁.
"THE DON":
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Ari! ARIANA!", I heard a voice and a snap close to my face. I shook my head and snapped back into reality, noticing that Dave was still standing before me.

"Oh shit. I—", I muttered, "What you want?", I asked, folding my arms and leaning against the door panel with raised eyebrows.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay—"

"First off, how did you even come here?! How you know where I live?!", I began to get loud.

"Don't worry about allat. I just wanna know were you fine. Bernice told me what happened and that she met up with you earlier.", he says.

"That isn't your concern, why are you fucking here?"

"Man.", he smacks his lips, "Ariana, I told you not to worry about allat. I'm tryna check up on you and shit, but you playing.", he exclaims. I rolled my eyes and sighed in distress.

"I'm not playing, Dave. Don't come back to my house please.", I say, trying to close the door but he blocks it with his foot.

He had the audacity to slide himself inside my damn house and closed the door himself like he owned it.

"Dave, get the fuck out!", I yelled, shoving him but all he did was chuckle. I know I'm short but hell, come on now.

He would grab both of my wrists, pinning me against the wall. As much as I tired to squirm out his grip, he tighten my wrist more. His breath heaves on the side of my neck, beginning to plant kisses.

"B-bro, please get off me..", I cried, feeling tears run down my cheeks cause all I could think about is Aubrey.

"Why? Don't you miss me baby? Imma be good, I promise.", he vents but I didn't wanna hear his testimony.

"Bro, get the fuck off me!", I hollered, "Get off of me Dave! This isn't right..", as much as I tried to protest, he didn't listen at all.

I felt one of his hands slide down in my shorts along with my panties, snaking his fingers inside of me to feel my wetness. A slight gasp escapes from my mouth and passes through his ear as he would slide them in and out of me.

"I wanna make you nut before yo nigga come.", he grunts, peering down at me and I look up into his lower eyes that looked like he wanted to take my soul and send me to hell with him.