𝟏𝟏. | 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:
❝ 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. ❞
____________________

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁.
"THE DON":
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Last night was so special, I wanted to take his ass to a Five Star restaurant. I don't need no more dick for the rest of the month, he already slutted me out the whole night.

I wake myself up and checked my phone to look at the time. It was two o'clock in the morning. Damn, we been fucking for that long? I got out of bed while Aubrey was still laying down.

I walked to the bathroom but the walk in closet and looked at myself in the mirror. I only had one lash on, my lipstick is smeared and my wig was coming off.

"Whew lord.", I tell myself as I looked for some makeup wipes to wipe my makeup off and take off my wig. I hoped in the shower and took a quick one before the day goes by.

I slipped on a new wig, fixed it up, and slipped on some clothes. I went downstairs to snack on some cotton candy grapes in the kitchen. I sat on a stool in front of the counter, checking out headlines of me and Aubrey.

All of them were showing off my Lamborghini and my birthday dinner. I can see some jealous bitches mad this about the car and me being spoiled, but little do they know I been had the money myself.

I brushed it off, playing a game of Among Us.

"Hey baby, look at you looking like a new woman.", I hear Aubrey's voice coming downstairs. He was shirtless in his white shorts.

"Hehe, thank you a baby.", I tell him as he plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?", he asked me.

"No baby, it's the afternoon. We need to have lunch.", I respond.

"You're right.", he says as he got a bottle of water out the refrigerator. My phone vibrated and I looked at the great bubble. I noticed it was a text from Bernice from Instagram.