Not So Subtle Hints

3rd Person POV

Baekhyun has spent over a decade of his life trying to tell the one person he has ever loved that he wants to be with them. Although Baekhyun as always been bold. He's actually very shy with his feeling not actions though.

He has always been around Lay. Baekhyun has noticed never once has Lay looked his way. Lay was always busy spending his time with Tao. As much as Baekhyun's heart wanted to disperse of these feelings he just couldn't give up on Lay.

Lay did occasionally grab Baekhyun's butt. Not once did Baekhyun feel special though. 'He does this to everyone' Baekhyun thought when Lay was grabbing his butt.

Baekhyun for some reason had tears forming in his eyes. "Hey Baek what's wrong" Lay said looking at Baekhyun curiously. Baekhyun then started crying "I don't know but I think I need to leave," Baekhyun then quickly let a dumbfound Lay alone.

Little did Baekhyun know that Lay was also in love with him. Lay felt his heart shatter when he saw Baekhyun crying. He wanted to run after him but he didn't want to intrude. He just didn't know how to act around Baekhyun.

So many times he wished to confess to Baekhyun but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He didn't want to take a chance because of the 'What if? What if he loses interest in me? What if he finds someone better? What if we break up and never talking again? Just what if?' Lay thought to himself.

Little did Lay know he was doing more damage to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was a strong person but for some reason he occasionally felt broken. More specifically he felt stupid. He felt so stupid for not giving up his crush on someone who simply wasn't interested in him.

When Baekhyun was always upset he would go hang out and cry to Luhan. Him and Luhan have always had each other's backs. Luhan was always caring towards Baekhyun because he saw himself in Baekhyun. They were also both the oldest out of their siblings.

Today Baekhyun is hanging out with his family. As the oldest he had to take care of his siblings. His parents had went away for a week to celebrate their Anniversary. Baekhyun found this to be nice because he didn't really have to put a strong front anymore.

Baekhyun was a bit more gloomy after a day his parents left. He felt a little glad having known his favorite brother Kyungsoo was finally able to be with Chanyeol.  He wishes he could have that too but sadly he wasn't getting anywhere.

Since their parents left and Baekhyun wasn't really in a caring mood. His siblings did whatever they wanted。Sehun would leave to go sleep with Luhan. Tao brought Lay over and was constantly chatting with him.

Kyungsoo would ask permission to leave with Chanyeol. Baekhyun happily told him yes he could go but to be safe. Baekhyun would just stay in his room playing video games.

Baekhyun's POV

Today I wasn't really feeling well. I felt like my head was about to explode. What's worse is that my younger brother won't stop making noises. He's currently in the shower laughing and singing his heart out.

Usually this wouldn't bother me but today I just couldn't handle it. Not only that but I had to use the restroom. He had been in the shower for over an hour. I finally got fed up so I got up from my bed.

I angrily storm out of my room and slam the door shut. I stomp my way down the stairs. I enter the kitchen and grab a pair of chopstick. 'I will drag that child out of there if that's the last thing I do' I thought fumingly.

I marched upstairs with and unhappy look on his face. I pulled out the chopsticks and started picking. I felt my heart race with anxiety coursing through me. I heard Tao talking to someone in the shower. The worse part is 'Lay? That sounds so much like him' I thought to myself.