3

The man with curly hair sitting in the living room was peacefully talking to his new found potential friends.

All of a sudden he sees your door close and curiosity strikes him "кто это был?" He said pointing to your door. (what was that?)

Murray sees this and says "Это та надоедливая девчонка, которая здесь живет." (That's the annoying girl i let live here.)

"раздражает. почему бы вам сказать, что?" (annoying. why would you say that?)

"У меня есть свои причины" Murray says.(I have my reasons)

The curly haired man curiously watches your door imagining if your really annoying.

He decides he doesn't think so i mean if you were really annoying you would've come outside and ran their ears off.

........................................................................................................................

Inside of your room you were contemplating what to do while biting your nails- a bad habit you had- and bouncing your leg up and down.

No one told you there were people coming over so you better get ready.

Now there's the next problem you don't know these people.

Do they want me to dress up or dress casual.

What if they had high standards!?

'Ok that's it ' you thought as you threw on a nearby striped shirt.

They came into your home they don't get to see fancy me.

You were now wearing baggy jeans and a blue shirt with stripes.

And you know what you WERE going to eat that cereal this was what was going through your head until you were in front of the door.

You looked through the peep hole in your door to see the curly haired man from earlier looking your direction.

You gave out a surprised yelp and ducked down hoping no one heard you.

Once again you looked through the hole to see no one looking your direction anymore.

As you grabbed hold of the door knob you didn't know what you were going to say..

'Ill wing it ' you thought as you pulled open your door walking straight to the cereal box.

You sat down on the counter and started eating out of the half full cereal box.

You started playing games with the cereal like throwing cereal in the air and catching it or you would find the deform pieces and stick them together.

As everyone in the living room was chatting an amused curly haired man was watching happily as you threw another cereal piece in the air and you do a fist pump when you caught it.

He let out a small amused chuckle as the process repeated until you put the cereal away and walked by the living room.

"HEY Y/N!" Murray shouted at you "What?" you said stopping at the door.

"Can you get A whopper burger and a cherry Slurpee for us?"

"Sure" you said walking toward the door and unlocking it breathing in the fresh air.

"SEE YOU LATER!" you shouted before closing the door behind you and locking it.

Word count: 472