14

You were screaming and running after Eleven with and all your strength you tried to pull her out of his grip.

Billy didn't even send a look your way.

You began crying and pulling on Eleven.

Billy didn't budge and he laid her down you looked up to see a bloody fleshy mess in the shape of a monster.

You looked behind you to see Max trying to reach out to him.

You started crying and tried to run to Eleven only to be stopped.

"Pl-ease B-billy." You said your voice shaky and cracking.

You reached your hand out to him only for him to push you into a wall.

Billy was holding Eleven back from moving while she screamed and struggled.

You crawled back over to Billy using all of your strength to hug him.

"Mom.." You said.

With that Billy stopped struggling.. you had never talked about mom before.

"She was on the beach." you said. "There w-were seagulls."

"The wave was seven feet" you said.

"mom was wearing a white flowing dress with a red and blue flower." You said crying.

"S-she had yellow sandals covered in the wet sand." Tears were streaming now.

"She had a long hat.."

"A-and she was pretty...Really pretty."

"And you and i....w-We were happy.." You said your face in Billy's shoulder.

Billy seemed to have snapped out of it cause he hugged you back.

"Best sister." Billy whispered before standing up.

You sat on the floor scared for your life.

Billy stood up stopping the monsters with a thousand teeth from attacking us each one ripping through him like a pencil and wet paper.

It was bloody and blurry due to your tears.

You screamed in terror with every one that punctured through your brother.

YOUR BROTHER.

He was laid on the floor bleeding before you decided.

No one messes with your Big brother except you, you decided in your head.

You stood up and realized eh you didn't really need your left arm so you used everything you had in your left arm to try and fill the holes in him.

It was slightly working well he was still alive.

it wasn't enough blood he needed something else.

You looked around and saw that the monster had left some blood and muscles left over.

Using all you had you filled the holes in Billy's chest making your vision go dark and you hitting the ground.

All you heard was billy saying small apologizes to Max.

You woke up in someones arms.

Word count: 422