11

You ran through the rain your heart booming in your ears.

You couldn't tell if you were crying or if it was just the ice cold rain that hit your face with every step.

You were out of breath and tripping over yourself when you arrived to a strange looking cabin with rotting wood and crumbling roof.

Your feet hit the muddy and soaked grass making a strange noise with every step you took.

You approached the door stepping on the creaky stairs and onto the old wooden porch sheltering you from the rain that had soaked every part of you.

Knocking on the door you heard a "Who is it!" from a peculiar voice but oddly familiar.

"Y/N..or 3!" the female voice opened the door revealing A familiar Becky your aunt the sister of your mother.

She had short brown puffy locks and looked pretty. Very pretty.

"Y/n? that name is familiar." she said looking at you.

"I want to talk to you and see my mom for a moment if i can." You said up to her.

"..Y/n i know that name i remember you.." She said opening the door wider and letting you in.

You walked over to your mom and crouched down holding her hand.

"What do i do?" you asked her

You turned on the Tv static and closed your eyes.

You went to a dark cold wet space and you saw a carnival playing that retched carnival music.

This was all pointing toward your dream and then a Woody the Woodpecker doll fell revealing a Loony Tunes tag reminding you of someone.

You knew this meant Alexei and you started to feel liquid fall down your face.

Then you saw a man in black walking toward you before he disappeared.

You opened your eyes and looked at your aunt Becky and sat upright standing up straight.

You walked over to the tables and the chairs and sat down and asked her a question.

"Do you know a man in black?" You asked her.

"no nothing off the spot..hmm. OH i got it there was a guy on a motorcycle that was in front of my house yesterday." she said looking at me confused.

"Why?" she asked.

"just curious" You said walking towards the door "Goodbye it was nice seeing you." you said closing the door behind you.

Then YOU. RAN.

You ran faster then you could imagine.

Word count: 381