4

As you swing your car keys you approach your car sliding in and closing the door behind you.

You exit your 'home' and start driving to the nearest whopper burger.

When you arrive you order a regular cheese burger and wait.

'slurpee' you thought and looked around but there were only 2 flavors.

Strawberry and Blue raspberry but to be honest who likes those flavors?

You decided to stop next door to 711 to get a cherry Slurpee the best flavor.

Yeah you took an extra step but it was to get the best flavor for the best drink.

As you purchase a cherry slurpee you happily get into your car driving to your once again 'home'.

You get out carrying the steaming delicious burger and in your other hand the best drink in the world.

You pop the burger into you other hand to unlock the front door sliding into the house you set down everything on the table and go back to close the door.

The curly haired man says "спасибо" In a language you recognize as Russian and you assume he said thank you.

You walk back to the kitchen to find Murray gulping down some vodka.

"Why what a surprise to find you here" you said sarcastically.

"ha ha ha" He said leaving gaps in between his words.

He handed you the bottle as you took a swig and put it down.

"Who's the Russian guy?" you asked Murray while locking eyes with the man sitting on the couch.

"His name is Alexei and he is our key to not dying and returning our town to normal."

"Huh he's interesting ain't he" you said.

"He sure is."

But little did you know Alexei was thinking the same thing about you.

Word count: 276