PLAYLIST

"Everything I went through you were standing there by my side, and now you're gonna be with me for the last ride"
SEE YOU AGAIN, CHARLIE PUTH

"You are perfection, my only direction"
FIRE ON FIRE, SAM SMITH

"I've been the archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me darling? But who could stay?"
THE ARCHER, TAYLOR SWIFT

"It's magic, the way you came around. And you caught me before I hit the ground. Yeah, something was missing in my house of cards, when all that I needed was the queen of my heart"
HOUSE OF CARDS, TYLER SHAW

"Look down, you're talking to your highness. Can't see me? I'm the reason for your blindness"
SAND STORM, APASHE

"I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone. I long for the feeling to not feel at all"
CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART, BRING ME THE HORIZON

"I can do it, I'll get through it. But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human, and I crash and I break down"
HUMAN, CHRISTINA PERRI

"I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now"
KISS ME, ED SHEERAN

"I still remember that girl...she is messy, but she's kind. She is good, but she lies. She is hard on herself, she is broken but won't ask for help. She is messy, but she's kind. She is lonely, most of the time. She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie. She is gone but she used to be mine"
SHE USED TO BE MINE, SARA BAREILLES

"I thank God you can read my mind, cause when you look at me with those eyes, I'm speechless"
SPEECHLESS, DAN AND SHAY

"Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you"
FIX YOU, COLDPLAY