Extra: Alternate Chpt. 12 Peter Scene

(I really liked this idea for the chapter, but then it got a little sadder than I wanted the scene to go so I changed it)

"Aww, look who made it back," Peter's hoarse voice ruined the moment. Isabelle and Liam removed their arms from each other and scowled at the man who was being held at the arms by Scott and Malia. Kira stood close by with her sword.

"Oh, good, you're still alive," Isabelle told him, lips turning up in disgust. "Stiles cover your ears." He was confused, but quickly clamped his hands over his ears.
Before anyone could ask questions, Isabelle pulled a handgun out from the waistband of her jeans and shot Peter in the stomach. He screamed out in pain, and Isabelle smirked.
"Ouch," she taunted. "That must've been how my dad felt when you shoved a pipe through his gut." The rest of the pack looked between her and Peter in shock.
"You'll be next," Peter hissed, a weak smile crossing his expression. The wolfsbane was knocking him out quick, but he was fighting it. Isabelle raised an eyebrow at him in amusement and took a step closer.
"Oh, will I?"
"Three of you have fallen," he breathed out, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he noticed Isabelle's face go blank. Images of Kate, her mom, and Allison flooded her mind, and she flinched.
"Three left--" he continued, and Isabelle thought of herself, her father, and Gerard, "and you'll be next, mark my words."
Isabelle tensed, but didn't get angry until he said, "You'll be reunited with your big sissy soon enough--"
In a split-second, she had her gun pointed at him again, though this time at his forehead. "Want to say that again?"
"Isabelle," Scott warned. They had all been watching with wide eyes, but now Peter was pressing buttons on the girl that should never be pressed. Peter chuckled.
"Go ahead," he urged. "Make your sister proud."
"Shut up," Scott growled now, turning to face the man.
Isabelle's nose twitched in anger, and she felt her finger sliding closer to the trigger.
"Don't let him get to you," Liam said quietly.
"I think it's too late for that," Malia whispered, noticing Isabelle's shaking hand.
"Poor Allison..." Peter pouted. Isabelle clenched her eyes shut, images of her sister flashing through her mind as she had an internal struggle.
"Can I come in?" Isabelle knocked lightly at Allison's door. It had been a week since their mother's funeral, and they were not dealing with it well.
"Sure," Allison called out, voice cracking at the end. Isabelle winced--she'd been crying.
"Hey," she walked in, gently shutting the door behind her. She could feel the tears in her own eyes threatening to spill as she approached Allison, who was sitting cross-legged on her bed with puffy eyes.
"Hi," Allison whispered sadly, watching as Isabelle crawled up on her bed.
"Can I talk for a second?" Isabelle said. At Allison's curious nod, she continued, "I know we're farther in hunting than we've ever been before, and I just need you to promise me something, okay? I need you to promise that you'll be careful and you won't let yourself get hurt--"
"I could ask you to make the same promise," Allison countered. Isabelle gave her a weak smile.
"It's just...losing mom has hurt like hell, but we're getting through it together," she sniffled, "but what if one day you're not here with me? I don't think I could go on without you--"
"Isabelle," Allison muttered, shaking her head sadly. "I couldn't go on without you either, you know that, but promises like that are impossible to keep."
"I can't lose you," Isabelle repeated, more tears falling from her eyes. Allison gave her sister a small smile and brushed some hair out of her face.
"There's no such thing as lose," she said. "Because we'll always be together." She poke Isabelle's chest, right where her heart was.
"Not really, though," Isabelle snorted a little, making Allison smile.
"Yes, really," she argued. "We'll be in each other's hearts forever, and we'll watch over each other always. No matter what." Isabelle finally nodded, letting a few more tears fall before wiping them away quickly.
"Do you think Mom's still with us?" she asked, and Allison's face fell in sadness.
"I do," she nodded. "She's probably watching over us right now, smiling because we're together--"
"Or scowling down at us because we're crying like a bunch of babies," Isabelle added. Allison grinned, happy tears falling from her eyes now.
"Probably that one," she laughed in agreement, sending Isabelle into a fit of laughter.
"She wouldn't even know where to start with our messy hair," she added, gesturing to both of their frizzy heads of hair. Allison laughed loudly and pulled Isabelle into a tight hug full of messy hair, laughter and tears.
"We'll always be together," Allison nodded confidently after the laughter had subsided. "And that I can promise."
Isabelle opened her eyes, feeling calmer than she did before. The gun in her hand was steadily pointed at Peter once again, and she shook her head at him.
"I don't need to die to know she's still with me," she said firmly.
"And killing you wouldn't make Allison proud," she added, saying her sister's name confidently for the first time in months, "But I can think of a better punishment for someone like you, and I think she'd approve."
Peter gritted his teeth in rage and annoyance, but as soon as he moved, he winced.
"These bullets are wolfsbane, by the way," she gestured to the gun in her hand, "that's why you feel like every cell in your body is burning. One bullet should be more than enough to get you back to California, but...I'm never one to take chances." She gave him an innocent shrug before firing another bullet into his other shoulder.
"There," she smiled, watching as he slumped to the ground, unconscious. She took a deep breath and turned to Scott and Kira, who looked a little worried, but then Scott gave her a small smile.
"She is proud of you, you know," he nodded at her. She smiled at him and nodded.
"She's proud of you, too," she reminded him. He nodded to himself, a small smile crossing his face.
"WHO?" Stiles exclaimed. Isabelle looked over and saw Stiles removing his hand from his ears. She widened her eyes in surprise, not expecting him to have done so for that long.
"Guys, I really didn t catch any of that," he added, then gestured to the handgun in Isabelle's hand. "Have you had that the whole time? That seems dangerous to keep in your pants like that..."