- F i f t y f i v e -

Billie: "Did you drive here?"

Maddie: "I Ubered, I'm big tired."

Billie: "Let's go to my house."

Maddie: "Okay, let's tell the twins we're leaving."

I grabbed her hand, and we walked up to the stairs. I walked into Isaac's room where they were waiting.

Billie: "We're going to head out."

Eli: "Y'all good?"

Billie: "Yes bro, we're good."

Isaac: "Yay! Omg, it's about damn time."

Billie: "Okay bye guys."

We walked to the car holding hands, I wasn't looking at her but I can sense that she's smiling. We let go to go to our sides of the car, once we got comfortable I rested my hand on her thigh. I'm so happy that we're good again.

Billie: "What are you doing tomorrow?"

Maddie: "Nothing."

Billie: "Really?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I'm free tomorrow."

Billie: "Yay."

She laughed at me.

We pulled up to my house after like twenty minutes of driving. She was half asleep.

Billie: "Shorty, we're here."

She looked confused but quickly put it together.

She got out of the car and waited for me to get out of the car, I opened the door with one hand and then my other hand was busy holding Maddie's.

I open it for her and everyone is sitting on the couch.

Claudia: "Omg Maddie, you're here!" She got up and hugged her.

Finneas: "Good to see you Maddie."

My mom smiled at her.

She didn't say anything though, I guess she was too tired. She looked at me with heavy eyes, I took that as the signal to grab her hand and walk up the stairs. 

I opened the door and she let go of my hand and got in the bed, I took off my shoes and followed her.

She rested her head in the crook of my neck and her hand was scratching my scalp. My hand landed on her lower back, I slipped my hand under her hoodie and scratched her back lightly.

Maddie: "I love you, I'm sorry." She nuzzled closer to me.

Billie: "Shhh, you have nothing to be sorry for. We're good, I'm happy. Let's move on." I looked down at her, she looked back up at me. I placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Billie: "I love you too, can we please go to sleep?"

Maddie: "I'm already half way asleep."

I stopped scratching her back.

Maddie: "Why'd you stop?" She whined.

I laughed at her and continued to scratch her back.

The Next Day: (July 11th) Thursday. 

10:31AM

Billie's POV Still:

I woke up to no notifications, I forgot that I deactivated my Instagram. Low-key it's hella nice but I know that everyone is freaking out. But I'm good.

Maddie's legs were wrapped around mine, one of her arms was rested on my waist. Her head was on my arm, I snaked my arm around her and started scratching her scalp cause I wanted her to wake up cause I was bored. 

But she just relaxed more, I have no clue how that was possible. She looked dead.

Billie: "Maddie, wake up! I'm bored." I lightly shook her.

She groaned and moved closer to me.

Maddie: "We're not even doing anything today, so I don't see why we have to get up."

Billie: "Who says that we're not doing anything today?"

Maddie: "Me, because you didn't know that we would fix everything last night. I know you, you only plan shit if you know it'll work. So therefore you have nothing planned." She snickered.

Billie: "Okay whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Maddie: "I love you too."

I rolled my eyes and scratched her scalp, she let out a soft sigh. After like five minutes she finally sat up.

Billie: "Finally." I cheered.

Maddie: "Oh don't flatter yourself, I have to pee."

I rolled my eyes.

I got up and walked downstairs, I went to get water for both of us.

Finneas: "There she is! She's happy again."

I rolled my eyes.

Finneas: "Ya'll good?"

Billie: "Well I mean clearly." I pointed upstairs.

Finneas: "We'll talk later."

Billie: "There isn't much to talk about, basically you were right. She went to the twins house and I was there, then she confessed everything to me and now we're here."

Finneas: "But, you wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for me. So you're welcome."

Billie: "I really hate how cocky you are."

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed two waters out of the fridge and walked back upstairs, to see Maddie sitting at the vanity thing in the bathroom actually getting ready.

Billie: "Here, omg you're actually getting ready."

She nudged me.

Maddie: "Thank you's." She unscrewed and drank it.

I walked into my closet to change, I found something I liked and then I threw myself on the bed. She walked out and I smiled at her.

Maddie: "Don't look at me, I don't have my contacts with me." She whined.

Billie: "Awwww, shorty you know I love your glasses. I'll love you no matter what you look like."

Maddie: "Okay you can quit the sappy shit." She blushed and laid down right by me.

Billie: "No, I'm being so serious. I didn't fall in love with the way you look, I fell in love with you. The fact that you're beautiful is just a plus."

Maddie: "Like I said, you can stop. But thank you, that means a lot." She looked up at me, I looked down at her. She leaned up and kissed me softly. I smiled afterwards.

Maddie: "What?" She laughed.

Billie: "I'm just happy that everything's back to normal, I was fucking miserable."

Maddie: "I missed being around you, I missed your personality and the fact that you can make any situation funny. The time that you weren't there, is the time that I needed you the most. If that makes any type of sense."

Billie: "You were going through a lot, and you were scared that I wouldn't hear you out."

She nodded.

Billie: "It scares me how much you have wrapped around your little finger."

Maddie: "Dude, whatever."

Billie: "I'm the ring that you don't wear, no matter how hard you try to take me off. I'm still here."

Maddie: "Oh my God, I wish Dani never said that." 

-------------------

y'all they're good... for now👀

just wait. 

its going to be happy for a little while but dont get too comfortable. 

thanks ily

words: 1071