- O n e h u n d r e d & s i x t y n i n e -

sequel announced!! ^^

I walked towards my door, and unlock it. I set my bag down, and I turned on the bathroom light. I looked at my face and it was stained from crying, I didn't even cry that much. This is bullshit.

I was starring at the mirror as everything was hitting me, my house, my dog, the to-do list, everything was literally hitting me at the same time.

I was so lost in my thoughts, when my phone started ringing it made me jump. I looked to see who was calling me, it was Billie.

Maddie: "Hello?"

Billie: "Hi shorty, are you okay?"

Maddie: "Yeah, everything's hitting me at once and I don't know how I feel about it."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "When I get back from... New York, my career's going to change and I don't know if I'm ready for it."

Billie: "How is your career going to change?"

How do I say this without giving it away?

Maddie: "I met with Kenzie and I looked at the things I could do after New York, and they're all major events, shoots and opportunities. I don't know if I'm ready for all the seriousness, and like everything I'm doing is based around other companies and brands. I don't know if I'm ready to give up my freedom."

Billie: "You don't have to give up your freedom, you can still be yourself, but let everyone that works in your industry know that you're that bitch and no one can stop you."

Maddie: "I know no one can stop me, but like I don't know. Like for example I really liked working with prettylittlething because it was my line, but now I'm about to be working for other companies."

Billie: "Shorty, you are the most talented person I have ever met. I really think you can do everything that's planned, you were strained awhile ago and you were still able to do it. No one does it like you, they might not realize it yet. But you're one of a kind."

Maddie: "Thank you, babygirl. I love you. There's nothing that's really wrong, I'm nervous about my house and what my career is going to be."

Billie: "Why are you nervous about your house?"

Maddie: "Because, I really rushed into it. Like, don't get me wrong, I love my house and I love the location. But I don't know if I'm ready to take that leap or whatever, I don't know if I'm ready to become... that person."

Billie: "You don't have to rush it, you have time. Your house isn't done, use that time to figure out what you want to do. You shouldn't doubt your house, because that's going to be the best investment of your life and you're going to love it there."

Maddie: "I hope so." I let out a sob, hoping that she won't hear me.

Billie: "Aw shorty, don't cry. Please." I could hear the genuine concern in her voice as she spoke to me.

Maddie: "I'm sorry, I love you. Thank you."

Billie: "Why are you thanking me? You're my priority, so of course I'mma worry about you and wonder why you're not okay."

Maddie: "I know, I'll be okay though. I love you."

Billie: "I love you too, call me if you need anything."

Maddie: "Okay."

Billie: "No, I'm being serious. Call me if you need anything, call me if you can't fall asleep."

Maddie: "I will, I promise."

Billie: "You better be holding your pinky up."

I looked down at my hand that was rested on the counter, and my pinky was sticking straight up.