- O n e h u n d r e d & s i x -

A Few Days Later: August 7th, Wednesday at 10:58AM

Maddie's POV:

Billie and I have started talking regularly again, we're pretending that nothing happened. She keeps asking to meet in person, but I can't, not right now. I told her that but she doesn't understand where I'm coming from. She doesn't understand that when I see her, I'll break down to her. She's been free from my bullshit for a week? I'm just glad she doesn't have to deal with me.

I have a carpet tonight, then tomorrow I have huge launch and the sleepover with Dani and the twins. I know Dani, Billie's gonna be there. I'mma go of course, just because I like when Dani gets excited because she planned something and it was successful? I don't know how to explain it, but I gotta give it to Dani because if it weren't for her, Billie and I might not have been together.

I'm not doing anything tonight besides a carpet, I still talk to Nicole. But like I haven't seen her since that one day, the pictures surfaced but no one really had anything to say about them. Since my video got posted before they did, my carpet tonight is for prettlylittlething. I'm looking forward to it because a lot of my friends are going to be there, like the people that I work with.

Incoming Call from Babygirl❤️

I never changed the name, I'm not going to either.

Billie: "Hey, you have a carpet tonight?"

Maddie: "Yes ma'am."

Billie: "Have fun tonight and be safe."

Maddie: "Hey I have a question."

Billie: "Okay."

Maddie: "Is my name still shorty in your phone."

Billie: "Yes, is mine still babygirl?"

Maddie: "Mhm."

It was silent for a moment, but I could tell she was smiling and she knew damn well I was smiling.

Billie: "Have fun at your carpet, talk to you afterwards?" She said in the softest voice.

Maddie: "Yes."

Billie: "Bye shorty."

Call ended.

I'm not even gonna say anything, I was just happy she called me shorty. I'm not even gonna lie, I hurt my own feelings when I said she couldn't call me shorty anymore.

I was just lounging around the house for hours until Kenzie came over to start getting me ready for the carpet.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas and 3,030,382 others

madisonvoyage: nothing can top my last carpet look, and thats on period.

bhadbhabie: still look fire tho.

belltwins: 😍

I smiled at the comments and smiled at the fact that Billie liked it, if Billie isn't going to be at the sleepover tomorrow I'm going to be so pissed.

A couple of hours later.

The carpet was shitty as hell, I mean not to shit on my company or whatever. I don't know, I feel like the carpet was rushed and not put together at all.

Calling Babygirl❤️

Billie: "Hey, how was the carpet?"

Maddie: "Shitty as hell."

Billie: "Aw, why what happened?"

I sat on the stairs and took off my heels.

Maddie: "Because, that shit was not planned at all. Like I have never hated a prettylittlething carpet before, but today I did. I also hated my outfit but anyways. How was your day?"

Billie: "Tiring, I'm so tired of doing tour shit dude oh my god. But like I can't complain because in the long run I'll be making millions of people happy."

Maddie: "I'm glad you get to do something you love."

Billie: "You love what you do, you just don't realize it. I know sometimes you question whether or not you took the right path. But- I mean not to be cocky or anything, if you didn't take this path you would've never met me."

Maddie: "I hate you dude." I laughed.

Billie: "No you don't, you love me."

Maddie: "You're right, I do."

It fell silent, I can tell Billie's smiling like an idiot. She's just happy that I'm not mad at her anymore, I was never really mad. I just wanted her to get the point, if anything I hurt myself the most in this situation.

Maddie: "I was never mad at you."

Billie: "You weren't?"

Maddie: "I mean I was mad when I found out that you lied, but like the day after I wasn't. Shit I hurt myself in this situation more than I hurt you, and I hate that, and I hate how much I depend on you."

Billie: "How did you hurt yourself more in this situation than you hurt me?"

Maddie: "I said you couldn't call me shorty anymore, I love it when you call me shorty. Then when you hung up the phone the other day you said "bye Maddie." Like who the hell is Maddie? Anyways, yeah I hope you get my point."

Billie: "You had me crying in a corner for 6 hours."

Maddie: "Tell me you're joking."

Billie: "I really wish I was."

Maddie: "I'm so sorry Bil, I really am."

Billie: "I'm cool as long as we're cool."

Maddie: "No we're not going to keep going and pretend that I didn't hurt you because I did."

Billie: "I deserved it, I hurt you first."

She got me there.

Maddie: "You'd be better off without me anyways."

Billie: "No I wouldn't."

Maddie: "Look what I did to you, I had you crying in a corner. Because of my trust issues, do you not see how fucked up that is?"

Billie: "I gave you more trust issues."

Maddie: "You didn't cheat on me, it took me a minute to realize that. But you didn't, and I'm sorry for putting it into your brain that you did."

Billie: "I'm okay, because we're on speaking terms. I love you and you know that, I would never do anything to fuck that up."

I hesitated to respond.

Maddie: "I love you too."

--------------------

a quick few announcements:

1. This book will not have a sequel due to how long it has gotten.

2. Don't worry, this book is nowhere near over.

3. I have a whole new book idea though so like y'all can't get rid of me.

4. I'm nervous as hell for this new book, it's the polar opposite of this book lmao.

okay anyways thanks ily

words: 1043.