- N i n e t y t w o -

Roughly 11PM

Maddie's POV:

Dani left ages ago, I finished my YouTube video and half way edited it. Kenzie called me.

Kenzie: "Hey we're meeting tomorrow at noon I don't remember if I told you that."

Maddie: "Okay fam."

Kenzie: "Bye bitch."

Maddie: "Bye ho."

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, belltwins and 902,033 others

madisonvoyage: call me a highlighter, and yes this hoodie is coming out soon.

madisonvoyage: my fingers look fucking scary. 

belltwins: highlighter.

finneas: I feel like bil inspired this.

madisonvoyage: @finneas she did not lmao.  

I'm so fucking bored, Billie said she'd call me but she didn't. I'm not really tripping though, the only thing I could think of was to pull the prank on Isaac.

Babygirl❤️

im about to pull the prank on Isaac, goodnight.

Delivered at 11:23PM

Isaac

hey are you up?

yeah, are you good?

um yea, can you come over? i need to talk to you.

yes, Ill be there in twenty.

thanks ily

Ily2

Read at 11:34PM

Bitch omg I did not think this through, I suck at pranks, I'm too fucking nervous.

"Hey thots! Today we're pulling a prank on Isaac, fuck I should text Eli and tell him that it's a prank." I bit my nail. "Okay anyways he said he'll be in twenty, and I have not thought this through, okay let me start by telling you what the prank is. Basically I'm going to tell him that I like him, like I wanna date him. This might be hard for me, because shit like this has happened to me right in front of my face and it wasn't a prank. Billie knows about this, she knows that it's a prank, so y'all can stop hating on me already. I'mma hide the camera over there on the bookcase, no one looks over there and it's a really good hiding place. So I'mma turn it off and then turn it on when he gets here, wait can you see the door from the bookcase?" I look over at the bookcase to see if I can see the door from there, I can so this should work. 

I set the camera up and walk over to the couch, there was a knock on the door shortly after sitting there for like 2 minutes. I walk over to the camera and turn it on.

"He's here."

I walk over to the door and let him in, I look in his eyes and he looks really fucking worried. I pull him into a hug.

Maddie: "The question is are you good?" I pulled back and looked at him again.

Isaac: "Yeah, I just didn't want you to be sad alone."

Maddie: "Who said I'm sad?"

Isaac: "You texted me, at 11 at night. Asking if I could come over because you needed to talk."

Maddie: "Okay, Billie didn't answer." I joked.

Isaac: "Oh so I'm a second choice."

Maddie: "Nah I didn't text her, I haven't talked to her since like 3."

Isaac: "Where is she at?"

Maddie: "Dance and I haven't heard from her since." 

I really do not wanna do this prank anymore, I always forget how close Isaac and I are one on one. If we're in a group we just act like friends, but when we're by ourselves we act like best friends. I'm a pussy.

We walk over to the couch and at this point I have decided that I'm not going to prank him, right now just isn't the time and it doesn't make sense to do it right now. So I'mma just scrap this whole concept, but I hate the fact that I'm being a pussy.

Isaac: "Tell me what's up how have you been?"

Maddie: "Well, I told Billie everything. That was a fucking lot, and now we both admitted that we felt like that our relationship has grown tremendously in the past week and a half. This week and a half has felt like months with all the shit that we have been through, but we tried to figure out what happened when she's going to leave for tour."

Isaac: "What are you guys going to do when she leaves?"

Maddie: "I don't know fam, I feel like she confused herself more with trying to explain what she wants. I fucked her up so bad dude, she thinks she knows the way I think, which she does, but she thinks if she words it the wrong way then I'mma get mad. But Billie could literally do anything and I wouldn't get mad." 

Isaac: "From what Billie has told me, is that she knows what she wants to do, but she doesn't want to come to terms that that is what she has to do. If that makes any type of sense, she said once she talks about it, it's real and she has to live with it."

Maddie: "I wanna tell you something, but I don't know if you can keep a secret."

Isaac: "You're going on tour with her."

Maddie: "How did you know?"

Isaac: "Because I saw the way you act when Billie is talking about going on tour, she's all sad and you have devious smirk on your face like you're plotting something."

Maddie: "The fact that you figured it out before Billie did is saying something."

Isaac: "She told me, when she's talking about tour or anything like that. She avoids eye contact because she doesn't wanna see you breaking, but really if she really looked at you. She would've known by now."

Maddie: "I straight up told her I'm not going."

Isaac: "Oop, you did her dirty." He joked.

Maddie: "You're not wrong."

Isaac: "How long are you going on tour with her?"

Maddie: "Until she gets back in November."

Isaac: "Damn okay I see you, is that why you're working so hard?"

Maddie: "I'm working to get ahead."

Isaac: "I'll take that as a yes." He laughed. 

--------------------

my only question is, is bil gonna tell maddie about kylie? 

thanks ily

words: 1025