Drunk Todoroki

Warning: fluff & kinda smut I guess idk
(It's not really smutty smut cuz Todoroki is drunk and Bakugou isn't-sooo......yeah but I will eventually write that)
Requested by: Kawaii_Rinko
Hope you enjoy! ヽ(^。^)丿

Bakugou sat in the common room with dunce face, raccoon eyes, and tape dispenser. The rock was no where to be seen.

"Oooo what about this movie?" Mina asked. They had been sitting there trying to pick out a movie for god knows how long.

"Nah that ones weird" Kaminari said.

"Your weird" Sero jokingly said.

"Ya damn right tootin' I am!" Kaminari responded. "Yeah I won't do that again"

"Just pick a fucking movie already! It's not that-" Bakugou started.

"Ughhhhh Guys we have a problem!" Kirishima said finally walking in. He seemed to be blocking something behind the wall.

"Oh Kiri finally your here!" Sero said. "What's wrong?"

"Well I ughh-I went out to get some snacks at the store and stuff and on my way back I found.....someone...and uhhhh I don't know what to do" Kirishima said. Then he looked back behind the wall and whispered something.

"Who'd you find?" Mina asked.

"Umm Todoroki" Kirishima said looking like he had no clue what to do. Cuz he didn't.

"Why is it bad that you found the bastard?" Bakugou asked.

"Well uhh at first when I found him he seemed normal but....he's kinda.......intoxicated" Kirishima said pulling Todoroki out from behind the wall.

Todoroki looked around like he was just brought into this world. "Where-am I?" Todoroki hiccuped.

"Okay just stay calm" Kaminari said. "We just need to know one thing"

"What?" Kirishima asked as Todoroki started to walk away and wonder around the room.

"Did you or did you not get the snacks?" Kaminari asked. They all looked at him.

"No I didn't get the snacks!" Kirishima said.

"Okay geez I'm just hungry" Kaminari said looking down at his stomach. "You'll just have to wait"

"Where did Todoroki go?" Mina asked.

"Oh no-we have to look for him" Kirishima said starting to look around the room. They all joined. Except Bakugou.

"Bakubro Cmon help please" Kirishima said.

Bakugou rolled his eyes but got up and looked anyway. He walked over to the small hallway near the kitchen. There was a door so he opened it. He walked in and as he was about to walk out something grabbed him from behind. It was more of a hug but not to Bakugou-he didn't do hugs.

"Baku-gou" the person hiccuped. It had to be Todoroki. Bakugou turned around and the heterochromatic boy looked into his eyes.

"Okay I found you let's go back" Bakugou said but Todoroki grabbed him. "No...'tay here"

"No we need to go back"

"Here"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes!" Then the heterochromatic boy closed the door making the blond stay inside. "Stay here with me"

Todoroki walked over and hugged Bakugou. Obviously Bakugou has no clue what the fuck he was supposed to do....so he stood there.

"This is nice-your not yelling, your yelling is loud it hurts peoples ears" Todoroki said nuzzling his face into Bakugou's shoulder.