Sleepover

Warning: Fluff
Requested by: Kawaii_Rinko (<—You are literally the best! Like if I had levels you are god! Actually above!!!)
Hope you enjoy! ∩( ・ω・)∩

So someone had the oh so bright idea to invite Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, and Iida to a sleepover. All at the same time...in one place. Oh dear god let's hope no one dies! (I'm lookin at you Midoriya)

Obviously Bakugou being Bakugou didn't want to go. But he did. For one reason and one reason only. Icyhot. Aka Half 'n' Half bastard, Daddy issues, you name it.

Bakugou had liked Todoroki for the longest time and had wanted to say something but never did.

The "party" was going to be at Kaminari's house. Since it was his idea, because he is the only person who thought it was a good idea-well him and Kirishima but they can both be a bit...dumb. To Bakugou at least. Well everyone was dumb to Bakugou. He was everyone's superior. But, Todoroki was at least maybe a smidge higher then everyone else. He wasn't an extra. He was a....person? Honestly Bakugou didn't really even know his own ranking list the only thing he remembered was he was #1 and everyone else was way, way, way down in the deepest depths of the list. Around the number 3.14.

"Hey Bakubro!" Kaminari said as he opened the door.

Bakugou had been so lost in thought about being better then everyone that he didn't notice he was there already.

"Yeah whatever dunce face" He said pushing Kaminari out of the doorway and walking in.

"Okay" he muttered closing the door. "Everyone is in the living room! Just take a-" He shouted down the hall but got cut off.

"I KNOW WHERE IT FUCKING IS!!!" Bakugou yelled back. Truth was he didn't know where it was. He just didn't want to hear the knockoff version of Picachu tell him what to do. And he also just didn't wasn't to hear his voice either.

He finally found the living room, but only because he heard Shitty Deku's voice basically yelling in there.

He also heard Todoroki's voice which ooooooo just buttered Bakugou's croissant. To Bakugou Todoroki's voice was just mhmmm!

Then he got knocked out of that when he heard Iida say his name. "Let's just hope that Bakugou can remain calm and hopefully there will be no fights. We don't need to explain to Kaminari's parents what happened if there house gets blown up while they are gone" He said presumably chopping the air or doing the boi sign.

"I'm not going to blow this place up!" Bakugou yelled getting defensive when he walked in. "Yeah don't give me that fucking dumb ass face! I heard you!"

They kinda started at him blankly until Todoroki spoke up. "I said this would happen" he said emotionless and bluntly.

"Uhh Hi Kacchan-we weren't talking about you or anything. Iida was just talking about rules then-" Midoriya started.

"I don't give a fuck shitty nerd" Bakugou interrupted. He threw his bag near the others and sat down. Near Todoroki but also far enough where people wouldn't end up thinking anything.

So far it was just Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and of course Kaminari, I mean it is his house after all. I'd hope he would be there. They were still waiting on everyone else-surprisingly Bakugou wasn't the last person there.

They waited longer and were all talking-well except Bakugou and Todoroki who had little words. When finally two more people came.  Well more like an alien and human rock came but whatever.

"Hey Bakubro! Todobroski! Midoribro! Iidabro!" Kirishima said coming in with Mina right next to him. "Hiya guys!!" She waved.

Bakugou just sighed. 'If he is going to connect our name with a bro of some sort-he could at least make it match and sound good'