The Trip ²

Warning: Smut (finally)
Part two requested by: Narusuke_Uzumhiha
Hope you enjoy! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Sorry if it's not good-I've never written smut before, which means I haven't published it....so I'm hoping it's good)

Kaminari and Kirishima finally left, leaving Bakugou and Todoroki alone.

"So uhhh-what were you saying earlier before they burst in?" Todoroki asked closing the door.

"Ohh uh-n-nothing it was nothing" Bakugou replied. It wasn't nothing, but he didn't know if he should say it-do it actually.

"Are you sure I don't think it's nothing" Todoroki said coming closer to Bakugou.

"Ummm-its Nothing I swear" Bakugou blushed.

"I don't believe you" Todoroki said crossing his arms. "But suit yourself-you don't need to tell me"

"No-it's not that.....I actually forgot-yeah I forgot what I was going to say" Bakugou lied....it wasn't a very good one.

"Okay" Todoroki started walking away before Bakugou grabbed his arm and quickly turned him around.

"Wha-" Todoroki started before Bakugou slammed there lips together for a brief moment.

"What was that for?" Todoroki asked turning red. He certainly wasn't expecting that. He didn't know what he thought Bakugou was going to say or do. He just found it cute that Bakugou was blushing.

"That's what I wanted to do" Bakugou said face starting to go red. "Earlier when I asked how to know if I liked you back....I think I do" he muttered the last part.

"Ohh-Okay...." Todoroki responded not knowing what to do or say.

"I think I'm going to go to the bathroom for a second" Todoroki said walking away. He went to the small bathroom in their cabin thing, they still didn't know what it was, and shut the door.

'Ooookayyyy soo......He is now returning my feelings? He seemed so annoyed and mad earlier but the second I brought up liking him he's seemed more......calm. It's actually kinda weird-and I don't know if I should like it and be okay with it or not. Then he just kissed me-out of nowhere. Did he think I was teasing him? And I knew? I just thought seeing him blush was cute-but okay I got a kiss out of it....I should go out now-I feel weird-a bit bad for just leaving' Todoroki thought.

Todoroki finally opened the door and walked out to see Bakugou standing next to the door. He seemed to be waiting.

"Oh Todoroki-Sorry if kissing you was the wrong thing. I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable or anything-" Bakugou started to get cut off by Todoroki this time.

Todoroki lightly cupped Bakugou's face and put their lips together for a small sweet kiss. "It's fine-I liked it" He said once they had pulled away.

"Ohhh-then I hope you don't mind me doing this either" Bakugou said and before Todoroki knew it the blond had him pinned against the wall holding his hands up. A small gasp escaped his mouth.

They both looked into each other's eyes, full of lust, and once again connected there lips. This time roughly.

Bakugou put his knee in between Todoroki's legs and could feel his bulge. He pushed on it making Todoroki let out a small whimper. The blond took his chance and shoved his tongue into the heterochromatic boys mouth, exploring every inch until there was nothing left that he hadn't claimed his own.