l

ㅡtime to hajimaㅡ

No One POV:
Yoongi spotted Taehyung looking at Y/n with soft eyes.
"She's kind of pretty." He spoke, making Jungkook turn to look at him.
"Who?" He questioned
"Huh? Oh, I said that out loud? Ah, nobody." Tae fiddled with his jacket.
Jungkook decided to ignore it for now.
"She is, isnt she?" Jimin also commented and smiled, Taehyung stared at him with wide eyes. This time Jungkook wasn't going to ignore it.
"Who? Who's kind of pretty?" Jungkook interrogated

"Y/n" Yoongi answered.
"New girl? No way!" Jungkook laughed "You guys are fucking with me right?"
"Nah man. She cute." Tae answered.
"Really? I don't see it." Hoseok commented.
"She's fucking adorable, and like two of you people aren't blind enough to see it!" Taehyung shouted

"OMO! Taehyung oppa thinks someone is adorable?" A random girl said
"Are they fighting over a girl?" Another girl said
"Who is it?" A guy spoke
"Does Taehyung like someone?" Another guy added

"Ah, I'm sorry for that outburst. Everyone please stop talking about it." Taehyung announced
"How are they going to stop talking about it?" Hoseok laughed as he sat at their table "You fucking screamed it for the entire country to hear."
Taehyung's felt his cheeks heat up and his ears turned red.
Namjoon noticed that Jungkook had gone somewhere but decided against telling everyone.
"Uh, guys? The 'cute' girl and the loner are missing." Jin informed.
"Huh?" Yoongi whipped his head around to Y/n's table to see the both of them gone

"So's Jungkook." Hoseok added.
"Shit." Jimin ran out of the cafeteria as fast as he could. Jimin was gone so fast that Yoongi didn't even have time to process anything that was going on. But eventually, he got up and left too.
"What's up with them?" Tae asked and the others shrugged in response.
"Oh well." Hoseok shrugged and began eating. The others did the same.

---

"She's fucking adorable and like two of you aren't blind enough to see it!" Taehyung shouted
Everyone started commenting after Taehyung's outburst and Y/n couldn't handle the noise. She got up and left the cafeteria with Eunwoo following closely behind. Jungkook noticed them leave and amidst the confusion in the cafeteria, he followed them.

Y/n and Eunwoo were sat at Y/n's locker, Y/n was writing lyrics and Eunwoo was singing.
"What is this noise? Ew, the loner is singing." Jungkook spoke. Eunwoo stopped at the sudden comment.
Y/n rolled her eyes as she normally does.
"Princess, why do you keep rolling your eyes at me? It's rude you know?" Jungkook fake frowned.
"Jeon Jungkook! Leave them alone!" Jimin screamed
"Why should I?" He smirked
"Because I'm telling you right now, if you don't, I will kill you with my bare hands." Jimin looked Jungkook dead in the eyes.

"I'm sure you will." Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Who's rolling their eyes now, dumbass." Y/n mumbled
"What was that princess?" Jungkook turned to Y/n
"Oh my fucking god. This is so childish! I didn't want to say anything because you're one of my best friends, but this is so stupid. What has Y/n ever done to you?" Yoongi spoke.
"Wow! Why is everyone taking this bitch's side?" Jungkook crossed his arms "What's next? Is Tae gonna start dating her because she's 'fucking adorable'?"

"Just stop already, what do you have against her?" Jimin began to get frustrated. "She's a nice girl who doesn't deserve anything you're doing to her!"

"I think you broke Bangtan." Eunwoo whispered to Y/n
"Oops?" Y/n laughed "It wasn't my fault, I swear."
"Y/n, Eunwoo or whatever your name is, come here." Yoongi called the pair over.
"What's up asshole?" Y/n got up and Eunwoo hit her shoulder. Jimin stared at him and it made him feel uncomfortable.
"Why'd you hit her?" Jimin asked
"Jimin, it's fine." Y/n reassured.
"She called your boyfriend an asshole." Eunwoo answered the question.
"Jesus, I'm her asshole okay? Wait, that sounded bad. She calls me asshole a lot. Because I'm an ass. Just disregard anything she says to me." Yoongi explained to Eunwoo

"Why are you guys taking her side?" Jungkook questioned
"Because we are okay? She did nothing wrong and yet you're doing all these things to her." Jimin furrowed his brows
"The orphanage." Y/n stated.
"Huh?" Yoongi tilted his head in confusion.
"The orphanage. When I was there Jungkook and his family came to adopt a kid. His mother kept looking over to me but when they told me they wanted to adopt me I said I didn't want to because I thought Jungkook was ugly and he seemed like an ass. I guess I was right about the ass part."

"She remembers me! Gold star." Jungkook clapped sarcastically.
"What? You were going to be adopted, into a good family, but you said no because Jungkook was ugly and seemed like an ass?" Eunwoo stared at her with a dumbfounded expression. Y/n simply nodded and looked down at her feet, holding her hands in fists and digging her nails into her skin. Yoongi noticed this familiar action and immediately grabbed Y/n's hands.
"No. No no no. Y/n, don't do this to yourself." Yoongi tried desperately to tear her hands open but it was of no avail. She had already started bleeding and she had no intentions to stop.

"Dude, do you not see the pain she's in? What you're doing is just adding to that pain, so please stop before she gets worse." Jimin spoke to Jungkook before he too went over to check on Y/n.
"Come on, let's go to our spot." Yoongi wrapped his arms around Y/n and brought her to the stairs heading to the roof, Jimin and Eunwoo following suit.