o

ㅡHomeㅡ

Jungkook POV (A/N: finally! It's someone's POV!) :
Y/n and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend for only a couple hours, but I can already tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I would give the world to wake up to that adorable face everyday for the rest of my life. She's being discharged tomorrow morning but she pinky swore that she'd come back. I'm holding her to that promise. We're currently 'sleeping'. Jae and Chris left first and everyone else followed. It's just me and Y/n. We completely abandoned my bed and shared one. She's sleeping peacefully in my arms, even though Jin-Hyung was completely against it.

I watched Y/n sleep peacefully in my arms and soon, I drifted off to sleep.
Morning came sooner than I expected, I opened my eyes to see Y/n still asleep in my arms. I smiled at the sight. This is what I want my mornings to be like forever. Not in a hospital obviously, but waking up next to the one I love and holding her in my arms.
"Good morning mr jeon" Y/n smiled as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes
"Morning sunshine. You ready to get discharged?" I greeted
"Oh right. I forgot that was happening today." She grumbled
"Yoongi Hyung is on his way here so that he can take you home."
"I wish you could come with me" she frowned
"I'll be fine here. You can finally be free instead of constantly seeing my face." I chuckled.
"I love seeing your stupid face all the time" she closed her eyes sleepily
"Are you still tired?" I smiled
"No. I'm awake." She spoke as she yawned
"Go back to sleep. I'll wake you once Hyung gets here." I rubbed her back and soon, she fell back asleep.

I also fell asleep, BIG MISTAKE. I woke up to Yoongi hyung staring and taking pictures.
"Payback idiot" he laughed an evil laugh.
"Hyung! Y/n is asleep calm your tits" Jungkook furrowed his brows
"Do you think she'll wake up soon? I already signed the papers, she can leave now." Yoongi asked
"She'll wake up soon enough." As if on cue, Y/n woke up.
"Good morning again." I laughed
"Morning." Y/n kissed my forehead
"I'm here too" Yoongi announced
"Hey asshole" Y/n smiled

"Are you ready to go home?" Yoongi asked
"Can't I stay with him a little longer?" Y/n whined like a child and I giggled at her behavior.
"Go home Y/n, you'll come back later anyway. You need to take a break from this face" I chuckled
"Fine." She grumbled and got out of bed. "I'll go home then I'll come back."
"Alright, 가자 (kaja T: let's go)" Yoongi got up and walked towards the door.
"See you later kooks, love you" Y/n kissed my cheek and I kissed hers
"I'll see you later, I love you"
"Later Kook" Yoongi greeted then left

Y/n POV:
"I miss him already." I sighed as I got in the car.
"We haven't even left the hospital yet." Yoongi complained
"Ah! It feels weird to be back in the honeymoon phase with someone. I never thought I'd experience it again"
"Whatever, are you hungry?"
"Nahh, I'll eat later. I wanna go home."
Yoongi drove towards my house, which wasn't that far away.
"I thought you'd live in an apartment or something. I didn't know you had a house house" Yoongi commented upon arrival
"It's just a small house. Not even big enough to fit a family. Calm down, it's practically an apartment." I got out of the car and so did Yoongi.
"Oh, you're coming inside?"
"Yeah, why? Do you not want me to?"
"You can come in if you want to, but I have to warn you, the inside isn't very pretty." I replied
"Just like me" Yoongi smiled.
"Sure"

I walked over to my front door and unlocked it. I walked inside the familiar place and Yoongi followed.

Yoongi POV:
I walked into Y/n's house and it was dark. The atmosphere was depressing and cold, shattered glass was scattered around the floor, broken picture frames of her and Felix littered across the room, there were also a couple of blood stains on the glass and wood flooring. She walked into her bedroom and allowed me to follow
"I'm gonna go get changed. You can wait here if you want." She spoke as she looked through her wardrobe. It's similar to Jungkook's closet, instead of white t-shirts there were black hoodies. She picked one out and walked over to the bathroom. My eyes wandered around her room, it was tidy, there was one picture frame on the wall and one on her bedside table. The one on the wall was a picture of her as a baby with her parents, the one on her bedside table was of her and Jae, smiling brightly. I recognize that smile. That smile that hid her true feelings well.

I wandered around her house a little longer and took note of a few things. She likes things neat and tidy, organized. Everything she owns is organized and labeled. She has a knife drawer which I looked into. All were black except for one. One of her knives were white and there were initials engraved into it. 'LJA'. There was a little note that said 'from: Eomma 🖤'. I closed the drawer and continued to walk around. She had a second closet, which I opened. And I was surprised to see so many colors. She has a lot of pink clothing. A lot more than I had expected. Some of them seemed too small for her, like clothes for an infant. I guess she kept her childhood clothes. I heard the bathroom door open and I closed the closet.
Y/n walked out of her bathroom wearing an oversized hoodie and black leggings.

"I'm done." She informed "can we go back now?"
"To the hospital? There isn't anywhere you want to go before we go back?" I asked
"Not really. I don't go out much so I wouldn't know where to go"
"Alright. Back to the hospital I guess" I shrugged and went back to the car while Y/n locked her house.

The ride back to the hospital was awkward and silent.
"You don't want to eat or anything?" I started a conversation
"Not really." She leaned her head against the window. Well that ended faster than it started.
After 15 minutes of awkward silence (A/N: CAW CAW CAW), we finally arrived at the hospital. We walked to Jungkook's room to find him asleep. Y/n walked inside and kissed his forehead and sat next to him. I sat awkwardly on the other side of the room watching Y/n gaze at her boyfriend with pure love in her eyes.