t

ㅡLoveㅡ

No One POV:
Jungkook smiled fondly as he watched the scene before him with pure love in his eyes, his beloved girlfriend cradling her child as she slept peacefully in her arms.
"You wanna hold her?" Y/n offered as she caught Jungkook's gaze
"No, I'm afraid I'm gonna wake her" Jungkook declined her offer.
"You'll be fine" Y/n assured and handed Ji-Ah to him
Ji-Ah fussed as Jungkook held her in his arms
"I told you I'd wake her" Jungkook whispered
"Just give her a minute, rock her" Y/n suggested. Jungkook did as he was told and Ji-Ah slowly calmed down and snuggled closer to Jungkook.
"Told you." Y/n jumped on the bed and stretched her arms.

"Tired?" Jungkook asked
"No" Y/n spoke through a yawn "I'm wide awake, I don't know what you mean"
Jungkook chuckled at his girlfriend's childish behavior
"Go to sleep Y/n, I'll put the little one in her room" Jungkook smiled
"No, bring her here. She'll sleep with us tonight." Y/n spoke as she put herself under the covers.
"Okay." Jungkook placed Ji-Ah down gently on the bed next to Y/n and tucked her in. Jungkook hopped in the bed next to Ji-Ah.
"You've officially established your side of the bed forever"
Y/n chuckled as Jungkook got under the covers.
Ji-Ah mumbled and snuggled closer to Jungkook.
"She likes you." Y/n smiled as she watched Jungkook hold her baby in his arms.
"I guess she also gets that from her mother" Jungkook joked and Y/n giggled as she cuddled closer to her two babies

"I'm glad my mom let me stay here tonight." Jungkook started a conversation
"Me too." Y/n smiled
"I'm tired of her always trying to make you move in"
"Do you not want me to move in?"
"Of course I do. I just feel like if you move in now, we'd be moving too fast."
"I know, I know. I'm just messing with you. You could move in here you know?" Y/n suggested
"Maybe I'll do that." Jungkook smiled and kissed Y/n's forehead as they drifted off into dreamland.

---

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!" Jungkook woke up to the sound of Ji-Ah's wailing. Y/n grumbled as she checked the time: 3:34am
"Shit. It's three in the morning" Y/n proceeded to pick Ji-Ah up from the bed
"Go back to sleep Y/n, I got her." Jungkook offered and Y/n gladly accepted.
"Thanks Kooks. I don't know what I'd do without you." Y/n gave him a peck on the lips then got back into bed.

Jungkook rocked Ji-Ah gently in his arms as he spoke to her.
"You're so lucky that Y/n is your mom. She's one of the strongest people I know." He smiled, "she dealt with all the shit- I mean, I made remarks about her, but she endured. She almost died, but she lived, I mean I was half of the reason she lived but still. When you're older, you're gonna be just like your mom. A strong and independent woman, wait, she's not a woman yet, you'll be a strong and independent young woman. That's it. Pinkie promise me girl." Jungkook held up his pinkie and Ji-Ah grabbed it and shook it (A/N: I didn't mean for that to sound so sexual, I need holy water).
"Good girl. You promised me now, don't break it" Jungkook giggled as he sat down on a chair in the corner of the room.
He rocked Ji-Ah in his arms and sang her to sleep
(Le video ^)

Jungkook placed Ji-Ah onto the bed and tucked her back in next to Y/n.
"Your voice is so angelic." Y/n commented as Jungkook slipped back under the covers
"Yah, babo, I thought you were going back to sleep?" Jungkook replied to the statement
"I was, then you started singing" Y/n smiled with her eyes closed
"Go to sleep now, we have school tomorrow." Jungkook smiled and kissed her forehead.
"I want a special lullaby" Y/n whined.
"Your special lullaby is me telling you 'I love you' every night before bed." Jungkook smiled wide
"I love it." Y/n chuckled
"I love you." Jungkook spoke sincerely
"I love you more" Y/n also spoke sincerely
"I highly doubt that, but I'll accept it" Jungkook chuckled and held his two girls close.

---

Jungkook hadn't slept that night. He was kept awake by this one thought that pondered in his head.
This was it. This is what it feels like to be in love. It's not like when he says it to other people. When he told Y/n he loved her he meant it. He didn't know what it felt like until that night. His heart fluttered as he gazed at every feature of
Y/n's face and when he spoke the words "I love you" his heart was doing flips. When Y/n said the words back, his heart was full. This was what he needed in his life. Someone to fill his heart with love. He needed Y/n.