o

ㅡIsolationㅡ

No One POV:
Since the incident with Felix, Y/n isolated herself in her room. She'd only come out to eat or use the bathroom, she'd go to school, but as soon as she got home, she locked herself in her room. Ji-Ah has been staying with Jungkook at his place since she became quite attached to the boy that she now saw as a father. It's been a while since Jungkook stayed over at Y/n's so he hadn't known about her isolating herself. She felt bad for not telling him but, how could she? She would just worry him more.

She really doesn't know why she'd been doing it in the first place. It was nice of Jungkook to stand up for her and her child but, his arguments just brought back her past that she thought was gone. Well, at least she'd hoped it was.

Y/n POV:
My life was practically perfect. Jungkook and I were doing great, Ji-Ah finally had proper parents. Then it all came crumbling down because of one dumbass that calls himself a man.
"Y/n? You home?" Someone called from the front door. I know that voice. Jungkook. He walked towards my door and opened it, revealing me in a burrito of blankets just laying on my bed.
"Y/n? You good?" he chuckled
"Actually, I'm not good. I thought I was because I still have you but I'm not good." I admitted.
"What do you mean?"
"I miss him. I'm mad and upset that he wasn't there, but I miss him."
"Y/n. Tell me you're joking." Jungkook pleaded
"I love you Jungkookie, I really do, but, I don't know. Something in me is telling me that I haven't lost feelings for the guy."
"You're serious?" Jungkook frowned
I frowned st the sight of my boy upset.
"I'm sorry kookie, but I think we should take a break. I feel like I need to be alone for a while to sort out my feelings. But I promise you, I will come back to you. Consider this, like a vacation. Some time to yourself. I really do love you, I just, need to figure some things out." I explained.
"If you loved me, you'd stay" he mumbled with a frown.
"I just need some space right now. I promise I'll come back. Wait for me?"
"Okay Y/n. I'll wait. I'm willing to wait lifetimes if it means I get to spend one of them with you." Jungkook smiled sadly.
"You're so understanding Kooks. This is why I'm coming back to you."
"Ji-Ah is sleeping in her room. I'll just go back home. See you at school Y/n." Jungkook got up and left. He let a tear slip but wiped it quickly before I noticed.

I broke down. I'm such an idiot. I saw Felix with my daughter and I let it get the better of me. Jungkook was right. He wasn't there for her birth and he wasn't even there when I found out I was pregnant, so why should I be ruining my relationship for this dumb boy.
"What have I done?" I cried
At some point, Ji-Ah started crying and I walked over to her room. I picked her up and held her in my arms.
"Hey babygirl, shh, it's okay." I comforted. She didn't stop "I know honey, I know. It's okay. Mommy's here" She still didn't stop. I had no choice. I really didn't want it to come to this because it was gonna hurt me to do it, but is the only she seemed to calm down. I had to sing her the song. The song that she loved so much. The song that I loved so much. The song Jungkook loved to sing to us.

I took a deep breath.
"Okay. You want to hear your song don't you? Yeah. Okay. Here we go.
안녕 오랜만이야 물음표 없이참 나다운 목소리
정해진 규칙처럼 추운 문가에 늘 똑같은 네 자리
제대로 잘 먹어 다 지나가니까
예전처럼 잠도 잘 자게 될 거야
진심으로 빌게 너는 더 행복할 자격이 있어
그런 말은 하지 마 제발
그 말이 더 아픈 거 알잖아
사랑해줄 거라며 다 뭐야
어떤 맘을 준 건지 너는 모를 거야
Wow oh oh oh ooh"
I stopped halfway. I couldn't keep going.
"I'm sorry baby. Mommy can't sing it as good as Jungkookie did." I cried. Ji-Ah was already asleep. I put her on my bed and surrounded her with pillows so she wouldn't fall off. I sighed and crawled up into a ball on the floor.
"Why do I always have to fuck everything up?" I cried with my head buried in my knees.

---

Jungkook wasn't at school the next day, or the day after that and Y/n blamed herself. Namjin and Hoseok also blamed
Y/n. They would throw her dirty looks when she walked past, sometimes even commented. Even Jimin and Yoongi talked to her less. All she had left was Eunwoo and Tae, who would often come to comfort her when no one else would. Y/n knew this would happen. She knew that if she saw Felix with her kid she wouldn't be able to control her feelings, she knew that she'd have to stop seeing Jungkook for a while. She felt like she was entirely to blame. What she didn't know was that Jungkook also blamed himself for what happened. He felt like he wasn't there for her when he needed to be and now she left him. Which wasn't the case at all. Y/n felt so bad for making him feel that way, but she didn't have the courage to say anything about it.