i

ㅡmeet my daughterㅡ

Y/n POV:
It's been 2 days since I told Jungkook about Ji-Ah and I'm pretty content with my decision. I've been meaning to bring her to my house so he can meet her but I haven't mustered up enough courage to even invite Jungkook over to my house, let alone meet my kid. But! I've decided that today is the day Jungkook finally comes over to my house. My house is clean and tidy, I've put away all the pictures of me and Felix, I've even put up new photos of the "gang". There are pictures of me and YoonMin, me and TaeWoo and even pictures of me and JaeChan. But there's one photo in particular that is my favourite. A picture of Jae and I, holding Ji-Ah in the park, one of the only photos where I have a genuine smile on my face.

Of course the picture of Yoongi smiling that Jungkook took is a close second. I've replaced the picture of me and Jae on my bedside table with a picture of me and Jungkook. He looks so cute in the photo, I can't help but to smile every time I see it.

*knock knock knock*

He's here! I rushed over to open the door eager to see my boyfriend but I was surprised to see Jae and Ji-Ah standing in my doorway.
"Jae? What are you doing here with Ji-Ah?" I questioned as I let her enter.
"My mom's busy today and I don't trust myself to be alone with your kid." She explained as she put Ji-Ah's bag on the couch.
"Jungkook's supposed to be coming over today" I reminded
"Oh shit. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry! I completely forgot Y/n! Yoongi knows about her right? I'll go to his place" Jae panicked and rushed to pick Ji-Ah and her stuff back up, but it was no use. There was another knock at my door after Jae picked Ji-Ah back up.

"Fuck, Y/n, I'm sorry. Do you want me to stay in her room? We'll be quiet, I promise" Jae looked genuinely sorry
"It's okay Jae. He's bound to meet her anyway, I mean, she's my daughter and Jungkook IS my boyfriend." I reassured
"Are you sure? I can leave if you want. I can go out the back door and climb the fence" Jae offered
"With my kid?" I raised my brow in amusement.
"Nevermind"
"Y/n-ah! Are you home?" We heard Yoongi's voice at the door
"Yoongi? What's he doing here?" I mumbled
"I came to drop off Jungkook. He's too chicken to get out of the car" Yoongi informed as I opened the door.

I looked over his shoulder to see Jungkook nervously looking out of the car window.
"Uhm, Jae and Ji-Ah are here. It wasn't planned Jae forgot about Jungkook's visit and her mom's busy so she came here. What do I do? I promised Jungkook she wouldn't be here today" I told him in a panicked state.
"First of all, calm down. Does Ji-Ah have a room here?" Yoongi asked and I nodded "then Jae and I can stay in her room with her. You and Jungkook can have your time together while we babysit. We'll be fine" Yoongi walked over and took Ji-Ah from Jae. She was asleep in a matter of seconds in Yoongi's arms.
"You are magical, I don't know how you do it! You're a natural mother" Jae blabbered on to Yoongi
"Go get your mans out of my car" Yoongi gestured towards the door as Jae led him to Ji-Ah's room with her stuff.

I walked towards Yoongi's car and knocked on the window.
Jungkook opened it slowly and looked at me awkwardly
"Heyyy Y/n" he greeted with a nervous smile on his face
"What's wrong bunny?" I asked
He smiled comfortably at my use of his nickname
"I love it when you call me bunny" he smiled like a kid
"Why aren't you leaving the car?"
"I'm nervous. I know you said your daughter isn't here but I'm still nervous. What if I come to your house just to hang out and then she comes over all of a sudden and I screw up?" Jungkook explained
"She's seven months old, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't know if you screwed up or not, unless you drop her."
"Don't say that! What if it happens?" Jungkook panicked
"Calm down you big baby, let's go inside now." I opened the door for him and he walked slowly towards the door.
"You can come inside you know?" I informed him as he stopped at the door.
"O-okay." He walked in cautiously "Huh. It's so clean in here"
"Pfft. It took two hours to make it this clean, so don't get used to it" I laughed
"Where's Hyung go? I thought he was just going to drop me off then leave" Jungkook asked, noticing Yoongi's absence.

"Oh, yeah, about that. You see, what had happened was, at first, it was just going to be me and you then, there was an incident with Jae's mom and so, Yoongi's kinda in the other room with Jae and Ji-Ah." I explained nervously "but I swear it wasn't planned! This wasn't supposed to happen! I didn't want you to meet my daughter under these circumstances. They can stay in her room if you're not comfortable enough to meet her."
"It's okay, they can come out if they want to." Jungkook assured
"Oh, okay. Well, Yoongi put her to sleep as soon as he held her so if you want to meet her then we can go into her room and check on her."
"Actually, I am curious as to what your kid looks like." Jungkook admitted
"Alright. Just follow me to her room." I grabbed his hand and brought her to Ji-Ah's room. I held the doorknob and hesitated to open it.
"If you're uncomfortable, I don't have to meet her yet." Jungkook spoke
"No it's fine. You want to meet her, so you should be able to meet her." I opened the door and Jae turned her head toward me. Yoongi was cradling Ji-Ah in his arms as she slept.

"I'm sorry to interrupt her nap but, Jungkook wanted to meet her" I spoke softly as I entered "Jungkook, this is Lee Ji-Ah." Yoongi handed her to me and I rocked her gently in my arms, making sure not to wake her up. Jungkook looked down fondly at the child and kissed her forehead.
"She really does look just like you." He smiled
"I'm gonna puke. This scene is too much for me" Jae furrowed her brows and left the room. Yoongi chuckled at her antics.