6: Happier

"I'm sorry if I say,
"I need you."
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love......
'Cause when I'm not with you,
I'm weaker.....
Is that so wrong?
That you make me strong....."

🌻🌻🌻

I was eagerly waiting for school to be over. I am having Nikko over at my place today.

       Nikko had his lecture in the other building. As I got out of my college's building, I felt a water droplet fall on my sleeve. As I looked up, my eyes met a grey sky. Why does it have to be so gloomy. Perfect way to spoil my prefect mood.

           I made my way past the crowd to Nikko's locker. When I reached there, I saw Nikko standing with a petite, blonde girl. Her hand was around his arm. And they were laughing about something Nikko said.
       Nikko looked comfortable and calm under the touch. Unlike the time I touch him.

         Maybe I'm just assuming things. Maybe they are just friends. Then again I was just assuming Nikko to be gay.

      I realized I was staring at them too long. So I went near and cleared my throat.

    "Oh hey Jullian! I was just coming to you. By the way this is Bella, my room mate's sister. And Bella as I said before that I am busy today, I actually have plans with Jullian. So you can come over to the room. Feel free to even use my bed if you wanna rest....."

      "Nikko we should leave before it starts raining." I said, pulling him by his hand. As we reached the gate, Nikko removed his umbrella. That's when I realized that we were still holding hands. I let go his hand quickly. It took him a second to realize what I did but soon he was blushing furiously.

      Nikko held the umbrella as we made our way to the parking lot in the rain.We were both becoming wet inspite of walking close.

     "Hey why are you stepping on my shoes." I said when he made my favourite white sneakers dirty.

         "Sorry that happened by mistake."

          "I should probably walk away from you or else you will spoil my new shoes." I said stepping away from him, accidentaly stepping in a puddle.

The water splashed high making my jeans and shoes wet and dirty. Fantastic! I let out a loud groan but behind me I could hear Nikko laughing. Fuck his laugh is so melodious. I would jump in hundreds of puddles if that meant I get to hear his laugh.

"Shut up shit head." I said.

          But he didn't stop laughing. His umbrella was now on the road and he was laughing so hard that his face had become red and there was water in his eyes.

        I jumped in the puddle near him splashing water on his clothes.

     " FUCK JULLIIIIAANNN!!!"

     He tried to do the same but I used the umbrella to cover myself.

      "Now lets get into the car before we catch cold."

~~~

         We reached home and I and took him directly to my room. He was in complete awe when he saw my room.

       "Dude, my room is the same size as your bed." He said.
Bed. He noticed my bed first. This was bringing wild thoughts to my mind.

            "You can sit on the bed or the chair. I'll get some clothes."

"Can I jump on it?"

"Oh ok." I replied. Still wierded out by his question.

Nikko saw my expression and said, "What?! Don't tell me you have never before jumped on your bed."

"I haven't." I truthfully replied.

Nikko pulled me with him as he jumped on my bed. We bounced a few times. It was really fun.

As I was lost in my thoughts, a pillow came flying to my face.

I was almost wheezing as he threw another pillow at me.

I caught this one and got up to charge at Nik.
"You beautiful little devil."

~~~

       After some time I got up to get a change of clothes for Nikko and I.

I had a walk in closet filled with clothes but all of these clothes were too big for him. Nor did I have my old, small clothes.

My eyes landed on the white shirt which had lillies on it. It was mom's. I kept it as a memory. 
It will fit him perfectly.

      "Nikko here, this should fit you." I said while handing him the shirt and a pair of denim shorts.

      "Thanks."

      He started unbottoning his shirt. Fuck! This boy is gonna be the death of me!

He is freakin gorgeous!!!

       He was so slim that his ribs were visible. His torso was so lean, the kind that girls wish to have. So delicate, so frail.

       His body was like a pastel canvas. His skin was pale white with pink marks. There was a cluster of light brown freckles around his shoulders and chest. And his nipples were small and light pink. It took a lot of control not to  pounce on him there and then.
He is hot and cute and f*cking beautiful.
I will definitely paint him later.

     I quikly looked away since I was sure I would end up doing something that I'd regret later.

    "Thanks Jullian. This fits me perfectly."

       I looked at him. He had even put the first button. That's wierd and cuteeee.

    "Hey why did you put the first button? Doesn't suffocate you?" I said while reaching to unbutton it.

      He chuckled. "Don't. It tickles when you bring your hand close to my neck."

        So I slowly brought my hands close to his stomach and started tickling him. He started laughing harder and was running around the room dancing and laughing like a maniac.

        He brought his hands up to tickle me but thanks to my boxing techniques for my impulsive actions. I lifted him up and pinned him down on the bed, trapping him under my body.

      "Note to self: Don't mess with a boxer." He said making me laugh which was soon replaced by a mischievious grin as I started to tickle him again.

He was laughing.
And for the first time in the last twelve years, I was genuinely laughing.

I felt happy!