15: The Date

So tell me now
When every star falls from the sky
And every last heart in the world breaks
Oh hold me now
When every ship is going down
I don't fear nothing when I hear you say
It's gonna be OK

🌻🌻🌻

"Well why a date?" Nikko asked as we started walking up the hill. I'm happy he didn't ask me where we were going because it was a surprise for him.

"Just so we can spend time alone, talk and get to know each other." I replied.

"I like it. I like the cliché romantic dates where you go to a formal dinner, see sunset by the beach or go for a walk in the woods." He replied intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Good. Look I'm getting to know you. I know almost nothing about you. So tell me..... what's your favourite colour?" I asked.

"Blue." He replied instantly.

"Because it's the colour of the sky?" I asked. Nikko seems like the person who likes nature be it animals, sunsets, oceans or flowers.

"Because it's the colour of your eyes." He said with a voice so sweet that is made my heart swell.

I pulled him in for a long kiss.
"I,too ,love your eyes." I said.

"They are just a boring shade of dark brown." He replied shrugging.

"They are not boring Nik. They are so bright. Your dark orbes  hold so much light that they can light up my whole world." I said bring him in for another kiss.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way you do flip your hair gets me overwhelmed......." he started singing.
I laughed and joined him.

We spent the next few minutes singing, laughing and kissing, walking hand-in-hand towards our picnic spot.

~~~

"Okay can I open my eyes now?" Nikko asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes you may."

He gasped as soon as he opened his eyes. I can't blame him. The scenery was beautiful. There was a lake, flowers surrounding it. I took him over to a tree and started spreading out the blanket. Soon Nikko joined me.

After this, we sat on the blanket and started munching on sandwiches with Lana Del Ray playing in the background.

"It's been so long since I last had a picnic." I said remembering the worst day of my lifetime.

"How long?" Nikko asked, sensing the gloominess in my voice.

"Twelve years."

"Oh! That's pretty long. My mom loves picnics and parks. So she used to take me out for a picnic almost every Sunday." Nikko replied.

"My Mom loved picnics too. So did dad and I until....." My voice was breaking down., "until a few bastards ruined our picnic and killed her."

Nikko immediately wrapped his arms around me and stayed till I calmed down.

"Thank you for bringing me here Jullian. It's perfect." He said once things became normal.

"No need to thank me. This was all I could do."

"Jules, I know your Mom meant a lot to. I know you lost a part of your soul after her demise but Jules, what is the use of mourning over her death." He explained.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"She's still here Jullian. She's here with you every minute, every second. She's present in your heart."

"There is a hole in my heart Nik which was formed due to lose of love and glee." I said, my voice breaking down. "And that hole is eating me up."

"I'll be the one to fill the hole in your heart Jullian. I'll be the missing part of your soul." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you." I said pecking his lips.

He put a hand around my neck and deepened the kiss. My hands found their way under his shirt. Nikko mouned in my mouth as I bite his lips and I used this as an opportunity to put my tongue in his mouth.

He tasted so sweet. I was getting addicted to his taste and I wanted more.

I lost the little self control I had as he placed his soft hands under my shirt on my abs. His touch was like a drug and my body asked for more.

I started kissing his jaw and then his neck. He mouned when I found his sweet spot. His mouns brought wild thoughts to my mind.

I pulled away before I end up practising my thoughts.

"Julliannnn....." He whined at the sudden lose of touch. He sounded so needy and I wanted to give it to him but not like this— in the midst of a forest.

"I sure baby you don't want our first time to be openly in a forest." I said teasing him.

And he whined once more.
"And how are you going to take care of that." He asked pointing at the bulge formed in my pants.

"Maybe we should just do it then." I said climbing on top of him.

He pushed me down. "I don't want my first time to be in a forest. Plus who know there can be people around." He said.

"There is no one here." I argued.

"You never know."

Just to prove my point, I shouted,"Hello." My voice echoed in the whole forest.

"Look there is no one here." I said kissing him.

"Hello" a voice echoed through the jungle and Nikko and I literally jumped away from each other.

A moment later Zara, Connor and Tyler emerged from a bush.

"Stupid cockblocks." I whispered while Nikko blushed.

"We just thought we'd join you..... on the outing. Hope you don't mind." Zara said smirking.

Nikko was going to say no but I interrupted,"Of course you are idiot. We are having a date."

"Doesn't matter we are still joining you." This time Tyler was the one to speak.

We all sat on the blanket watching the beautiful sunset.

It was starting to get dark.
"We should head back to the cottage." Connor suggested.

"Sorry we didn't get to see any animals." I said to Nikko. He was so excited on the mention of rabbits.

"It's okay. I had my Juju Bear beside me the whole time." Nikko answered.

"Juju Bear!?!?" Connor almost screamed while the other two morons were trying to hold their laughter.

"Yup that's a new name for Jullian. He's my cuddly bear." Nikko said nuzzling in my chest while the others awwed.

I just stayed there with my face redder than a cherry.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Is it wierd that I'm in love my imaginary characters?

If you liked the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.