1. The Sun After The Heartbreak

Y/n pov:

I got back home, I couldn't keep inside the tears I was trying to save all this time. I couldn't stay strong anymore. I just opened the door and when I realised that I was alone I threw my keys and my purse on the floor far away from me while falling down on my knees. I couldn't breathe properly,  hugging my knees while resting my head on both of my legs.

I just didn't know what to do with my life anymore

I just didn't know what to do with my life anymore. I invested so many feelings on Hyun-woo that now I am practically empty on the inside. Its hard to undrestand what the other person thinks when you are standing right next to them and talking face to face. I don't seem to find a reason to end up what we had like this. I just went to our favourite place as he told me, cause he wanted to talk to me. When I got there he started beating around the bush. It was a torture cause I felt dumb.

He was trying to break up with me and I still couldn't get his point. It was hard accepting something like that. He was the first boy I felt like that and our relationship lasted for at least 6 years. 6 years of my life that I will never get back. He was the first man I have ever loved and I don't think I could ever love someone like that again.

I was laying down on the floor thinking of what he did to me with the most fake excuse I have ever heard. " We need to take a break, maybe we could try new things". That's not a thing you say to your girlfriend after 6 years. I mean ex-girlfriend.

I tried to get up but it felt like I couldn't stand at my own my feet like I used to before. I was standing while my hand was on the little table near the door. I was trying not to lose my balance. My feet were trembling. I wasn't sure if I had the courage to walk. I started taking baby steps till I got in the bathroom. I saw my ugly self in the mirror. That was the person i hated the most and that's why he probably broke up with me. I grabbed a tissue and I started wiping away my tears.

Mascara was all over my wet face

Mascara was all over my wet face. I started pouring water all over me. It felt like all my thoughts were washed away because of the water. I couldn't swallow my own saliva. I stopped pouring water on my face when I heard my phone ringing. I started rubbing my hands to the towel and then grabbed my phone. It was my best friend, Ah-In. I ignored her cause I was already having a hard time. Ah-In knew Hyun-Woo. They were friends. We all were friends with each other so I am sure that she knows and now it would be really awkward. I would still stay friends with Ah-In but I couldn't hang out with all of them.