10. The First Surgery

Y/n pov :

I woke up in the sound of my phone ringing. I lifted my chin to check who was calling me and as soon as I saw that it was Ah-in I turned my phone off again. My throat was soar. I was feeling small pains all over my body and I had a headache that made the room spin around in sircles. Then I remembered that today is my mom's Surgery. I looked at the big clock and I realised that I still had an hour until the surgery. I had to go to talk to Taehyung. He misunderstood everything. I dont even know the reason he reacted like that. I got up and started dressing up.

I was standing right in front of my room's door

I was standing right in front of my room's door. I didnt know if I should open it or not. I kept feeling like shit and I dont know if Taehyung would even listen to what I have to say. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I started walking down the hall and it felt like my feet were deceiving me. I was standing outside his door at the moment. I vouldn't hear a single noise. He must be sleeping. I knocked on his door but he didn't answer. I slowly opened his door while quietly calling his name.

Y/n: Taehyung?

I didnt hear him answering to me calling his name so I just got in. I looked at his bed and it was empty. His things were there though. I started searching everywhere inside of the house. He was nowhere to be found. I wanted to call him but I was sure that he left because he didn't want to see my face. I didn't want to see him too cause I was ashamed of myself. As I was walking I passed by that mirror again. Now I felt uglier than ever and I was not talking just based on my appearance.

I wanted things to be how they used to be but I dont know if Taehyung was ready to forgive me. I was trying to undrestand. Why didn't he left? Why is he still here after everything that happened yesterday? I packed my things and left the house with all those questions.

I reached the hospital and I was even afraid to get in. When I walked in the main entrance I saw some doctors running. I ran to my mom's room, I opened her door noticing that nobody was inside. I freaked out. Where is she? She is... Dead? No! It's not even the time for her surgery. Someone opened the door and entered as well.

 Someone opened the door and entered as well

?? : Oh Hey!

Y/n: Hi... I am sorry but do you know where they took the woman that was here.

?? : Yes she is in the surgery room!