6. The Picnic

Y/n Pov:

I woke up really early causes I wanted to go to the hospital to see my mother. I dressed up as quick as I could and looked myself in that big mirror again. My bruises looked terrible. I felt so ugly. I just wanted to break that stupid mirror.

My face was kinda swollen and those bruises didn't seem to leave

My face was kinda swollen and those bruises didn't seem to leave. Then I remembered that Taehyung gave me a prescription last night. I grabbed my bag and took out the paper. I started reading but I realised that he didn't write medicines for me.

You are perfectly healthy and beautiful!
-T

   When I read that and I fely nice. I needed to hear that. I looked back in the mirror after reading his note. My reflection was something I still hate but... Taehyung doesn't. I grabbed my bag and ran all the way to my favourite coffee shop. I was thinking about him until my order was ready. I took my coffee. I took a sip and it was the first time I felt so pleased.

 I took a sip and it was the first time I felt so pleased

I stepped out and then saw him. Is it an illusion? He was just standing there resting his back on his car. I am sure it was him. He was beautiful as he was basically staring at me. His eyes, his lips and his spirit were smiling at me. My palms started getting sweaty when he winked at me.. Without hesitating I came closer to him.

Y/n: Hey, What are you doing here?

T: I was about to ask you the same thing.

That's when I noticed that he had his own coffee inside the car.

Y/n: Thats my favourite coffee shop!

T: Oh really! I just gave it a try and then I saw you getting in... So I decided to wait!

He started shifting glances all over the place but I didn't stop looking at him. He focused on me after that and our eyes locked. We were just looking at each other. It's like I could hear my heartbeat jumping out of my chest.

T: Where are you going?

Y/n: To the hospital!

T: You can't!