16. The Letter

A week passed after my mother's funeral. Every day was worse than the previous one. I thought that I would get better but I didn't. I didn't have the courage to do anything. I didn't want to eat or even drink some water. Taehyung was forcing me to do things like that. I was just laying on the couch all day and watching Tv. I wasn't really watching but I needed something to get my mind off this world cause I know I couldn't take some pills for that because Taehyung wouldn't let me. I was just sitting there like I was dead. I wish I could be actually. Maybe I wouldn't have to go through this pain everyday. I couldn't hear a single noise in the house. Even Taehyung was trying to stay quiet because of me. He usually comes and sits right next to me some nights and he talks to me although he knows that I am not hearing a thing.

Today he came late at night from work and he spotted me on the couch again. I could feel that he was disappointed but I didn't care about a single thing. All I wanted is to find happiness again but I was sure that that's my life from now on. He just walked near to the couch.

T: Tell me you are not here all day

I didn't like his tone to be honest. I was already kinda screwed over by my life. I don't need his judgy face.

Y/n: Wrong! I am here every day!

I said without even looking at him while flipping through the channels. I am bored of all those commercials on Tv. They started seriously getting on my nerves. He was still looking at me but I was not in the mood to fight with him. He can fight with someone else if he wants to.

T: You can't continue living like that!

Y/n: I can... Watch me...

I could feel his glare all over me because I had that sarcastic tone and my face didn't even give him a single glance.

T: Y/n Get up now! Your mom died! You are still alive.

His words hit me. I was so angry after that and my heart was ready to explode. I got up while literally gritting my teeth.

Y/n: I am more alive that you could ever be!

T: What does that even mean?

Y/n: That I can may stay still without even doing anything all day but still I am more productive than you.

He looked down and approached me like he have gone mad.

T: How can you say something like that?

Y/n: Well... Am I saying something wrong? Why do you even work if you always fail!

I knew that it was way too harsh but I just couldn't take it anymore. I can't handle him telling me what to do. If I wanna stay in the couch, I am gonna stay in the couch. If I wanna go fly a kite on the street, hell yeah I am gonna fly this kite. If I wanna die he better take steps behind, and let me freaking stab my chest with a god damn knife. The days of him controlling my life are over.