11. The Secret Confession

Y/n Pov :

Last night I heard Taehyung coming back late. I didn't got out of my room although I wanted to. I wanted to run to him and stay in his arms but that was never going to happen. So I just stayed in my room until I heard him closing his door and turning off his lights. I stayed on my bed while turning off the lights as well. I had trouble in breathing. I was kinda relieved that I have a doctor in the house but I am sure that he was going to let me die after what happened. I needed to let it go although it didn't even start yet. They told me that my mom was going to sleep for at least two days so there is no point to visit her. But I could if I wanted to though and I really wanted to talk to her although she is sleeping. I know that she could hear me.  She could feel that I am right next to her. When I am sad I feel better talking to her about my problems and that's what I am going to do.

I slept until the next morning and got up to get dressed. I need to get to the hospital as soon as possible. I went outside of Taehyung's room and tried to hear if he was in there. Suddenly his alarm started ringing. I got scared but he didnt hear me standing outside of the door. I ran outside of the house and took my old bicycle. I needed to get there as soon as possible. I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to run.

I reached the hospital and I ran to my mom's room

I reached the hospital and I ran to my mom's room. I saw Hoseok and Yoongi with some other doctor's walking down the hall. He waved at me and I waved back but I didn't have the courage to talk so I just ran to my mom. I opened the door and saw her laying like she was dead.

Y/n: Hey mom.

I knew that she was sleeping but I could feel her breathing and that was the respond I wanted. I sat right next to her and reached for her hand.

Y/n: You'll be okay, I am sure about it.

I stopped talking. I was just looking at her and how bad she was. She didn't have much time and I knew that. Doctors tried to make me believe that she still had time but I knew they were lying. I mean they obviously have a reason. Thats their job but I am not blind.

Y/n: Thank you for everything that you have done for me... And my brother...

I couldn't take it anymore. Tears started falling and I couldn't help it. I just wanted to go with her. At least she would be standing by my side. I cant lose my mom. I lost everyone. My mom is the only one that stayed. I can't give up on her. I remember everytime she held back her tears while we were growing up. How she always put our needs first. She had a hard time with my brother. After our dad left us jihyun changed. He wanted to go and find him. He made a scene. He even hit his own mother. Until he bought a motorcycle. He didn't tell us where he found the money. He hit mom again cause he said that shs asks too much and women should close their mouth. Thats when I kicked him for the first time. He was talking like my dad. When he left I felt good. I felt like me and my mom would be happy alone. We were at first but then she got sick. I couldn't believe it at first but she tried so hard to calm me down even though she was going to die. She stayed alive for too long. Doctors say it's a miracle. It actually is a miracle. That woman doesn't deserve to die. I was looking at her peaceful facial expression and I could see that she was at peace. I had a lot of time to see her sleeping like that. She usually wakes up because of the nightmares. I was sleeping with her sometimes. She was better like that. I put my hand on the forehead and started caressing her forehead. She was cold.