ix.

—•♛•—

—•♛•—

[third pov]

"I'm here, your life's just got better." Corazon announces when she opened the door of Evie and Mal's pink dorm. Carlos and Jay look up at her and laugh. Mal was too busy reading aggressively through a book she didn't notice Corazon's presence. Evie was focusing on finishing a dress she talked about earlier. "I see you guys officially made the team." Jay was wearing his tourney shirt and Carlos' shirt with number 101 laid next to him. Jay smiled cockily and crossed his arms.

"Of course we did." He said, playfully hitting Carlos on his shoulder but hitting it a little too hard.

"Ow!" Carlos exclaims, rubbing his shoulder and looking mad at Jay. Dude snuggled into his side a little more to calm him down. Jay laughs at Carlos' sensitiveness and shakes his head. Corazon sits down on the other side of Dude on the ground, leaning against Mal's bed. Mal didn't stop aggressively flip through her spell book.

"I assume FG didn't agree in doing Jane's nose, hm?" Corazon asks Mal, looking up at her. Mal stops for a moment with flipping through the pages to look at Corazon annoyed.

"No she did, I'm just going through ever spell in this book because I haven't completely struck out!" Mal exclaimed in frustration.

"Someone's in a mood." Jay mumbles a little too loud.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down." Mal says, dropping down on her bed with the book falling beside her.

"We need to stick together, we can do this. Teamwork, remember?" Corazon states, standing back up. All four pairs of eyes on her. Mal stands back up and nods at Corazon. A smile forming on her lips again, Corazon reflecting the smile.

"And we won't go back until we do this. Because we're rotten.."

".. to the core." Evie, Jay and Carlos finish Mal, all with devilish smiles plastered on their faces. Corazon looks a little lost because of the rehearsed sentence.

"Sorry, I'm new to the group." She says, making the other four chuckle at her confusion. She grins at her new friends and sits back on the ground next to Dude, petting him behind his ear. Everyone seems to be going back to what they were doing before but Evie remembers an important message.

"Oh yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the magic wand at his coronation and everyone gets to go. Of course I have nothing to wear." She sighs, returning back to sewing the blue dress. Four pairs of eyes look at her in surprise.

"Wait what?" Mal asks, jumping off her bed to walk to Evie. A knock on the door makes the VK's look away from Evie. "Hold that thought." Corazon got back on her feet to open the door, not caring it's not her dorm. Opening the door a little she was met with the soon to be king.

"Mal, it's for you!" Corazon immediately says, not turning her head but smirking at Ben. The door was not opened wide enough for the others to see the guest. She heard footsteps coming her way and some whispers from the others. She stepped away, revealing Ben to the others.

"Thank you, little C." She sarcastically says, jokingly rolling her eyes at the brown haired girl.

"I didn't necessarily need to speak to Mal, Corazon." Ben chuckles, rubbing his hands awkwardly together.

"Whatever you say, loverboy." Corazon devilishly smiles, grabbing her phone because it lit up with a few new messages. Jay and Carlos try to muffle their laughs and cover it with fake coughs.

"Anyway, I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed." Ben says, staring right into Mal's green eyes.

"Not that I know of." Mal shrugs, looking back at the other villain kids in the room. They shrug or shake their heads as well.

"Okay, alright. Well—if you need anything just—"

"Wait." Corazon interrupts, looking up from her phone. "Is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben answers, moving his eyes away from Mal's for the first time and acknowledging the other students.

"Wow, that's beyond exciting." Mal says with fake enthusiasm. It doesn't matter because Ben seems to buy it. "Do you think there's a chance that we could stand in the front row, next to Fairy Godmother? We could soak up all the—goodness."

"I wish you could." Ben apologises to Mal. "Up front it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend."

"And your girlfriend?" Mal repeats, a mischievous smile forming on her lips.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Okay. Thanks, bye!" Mal says, slamming the door shut, not noticing Ben was in the middle of a sentence. Mal turned around to face her friends with a mischievous smile.

"I think it's time that our Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend." Corazon says, mirroring Mal's mischievous smile.

"And I need a love spell." Mal says. Corazon throws Mal's spellbook at her and Mal flips through the pages yet again. Another knock on the door makes the VK's look up.

"Is our loverboy back?" Corazon chuckles, kneeling down next to Dude. Mal opens the door and now it's her time to smirk.

"Not our, Corazon, it's your loverboy." Mal says, stepping away from the door. The two little C's look confused up at door.

"Terrance?" Corazon asks confused, walking towards the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Such a warm welcome." He jokes, showing his beautiful, white pearls.

"Oh shut up." Corazon chuckles, jokingly rolling her eyes at him.

"But to answer your question." He says, leaning with one arm on the doorframe. "Jane asked me to get you here, something about Dude."

"Oh right. Dude needed to be back by 5." Corazon says, unlocking her phone to look at the time. "And it's 5.30." She adds. "Sorry, C, but I need to steal Dude back." She smiles at Carlos with Dude snuggled into his side.

"I'll walk with you, I just finished homework." He immediately answers, jumping up from the ground. He grabs his red-black-white jacket off the bed and walks towards the door, giving Corazon nor Terrance time to answer.

"Sure." She shrugs at the platinum haired boy, followed by Dude.

"Then let's go." Terrance smiles at Corazon and completely ignoring Carlos. Carlos could care less that the prince didn't acknowledge him, as long as Cora did.

—•♛•—