Halloween

Felix

It was finally Friday night everyone at school was talking about the party. I'm a bit anxious about it, but I found out that Jisung is going and because it's a costume party he's gunna sneak Minho in. That's definitely a good idea... not.

I'm was getting ready for the party and I was following a makeup tutorial on YouTube because Seungmin told me I'd look hot if I tried some eyeshadow.

I think I did a good job...

I looked in the mirror and it was weird seeing myself in such a revealing costume.

I grab my jumper and put it on top now it just look like a Neko type thing.. I guess?

Seungmin told me he would pick me up at 9:00 because he wanted to be fashionably late, but what do I know about being socially acceptable.

It was 8:30 and I was just wai—

*ding dong~*

Is Seungmin early?

He can't be this early I was expecting him to be late...

"Seungmin your 30 minutes ear— Chan?"

"Hey lix. I'm here to pick you up"

And then it hit me..

Fuck I totally forgot what Chan said. 'I'll pick you up at 8:30'. Wow didn't know Chan was the type to come on time..

"Oh sorry I forgot you were taking me.." I noticed Chan wasn't paying attention to what I was saying, so in true Felix style I slapped in round the head. "Hey stop staring.."

"Oh sorry lix I'm.. I'm just amazed at how good you look.."

Ummm... no.. Gosh I can feel myself getting flustered.. arrrg why does Chan's words have to affect me now?

"Thanks. You look good too..."

I quickly say. I didn't need him thinking I have feelings for him, even though I think I do.. But you didn't hear that from me, Okay?

"Thanks, I'm meant to be an idol turned vampire... my friend Kevin thought it was a good idea, but I'm not sure."

I laugh at Chan.. now I look at him I see were he's tried to look like an idol, but I mostly see halfassed vampire.

"And I see you've gone as a Neko or is it just a cat?"

"I'm meant to be a cat, but the costume is a bit revealing, so I covered up a bit.."

Chan smirks and talks closer to me. Gosh he smells so good..

"Will you let me see? Or do I have to wait until later?"

My eyes widen at his question. He's basically implying that we're going to have sex later...

"Wait until never. Now let's go or we'll be late."

I push past Chan and I hear him chuckle. I get into his car and wait until Chan gets in. His car is pretty nice, I was a black Range Rover, I'm guessing his parents bought it for him..

Lucky.

"The more I look at you lix the more I can't wait to show you off to all my friends."

What? I have to meet his friends.. I can't do that.

"Hey lix? Are you okay?" I don't respond. How can I when I'm literally hyperventilating about meeting his friends. "Hey lix you don't have to meet them. Okay? Don't worry I'll be by your side the whole night. You don't need to get anxious about anything."