How?

Chan

"Hey Jisung.. I just stopped by to see if you're okay. Mr Park told me you had a personal problem.."

I finally made it to my friends house. However now I'm here i skeptical about him. He seems fine, but I don't know he could be hiding it.

"Oh yeah... about that... I got an odd call from my Mom, but it was a false alarm..."

He was acting sketching, he also kept looking back into his living room. What is he hiding?

"Oh okay... can I come in?"

I nudge forward and step into his apartment.

I suddenly hear footsteps and shuffles coming from the other room. Now I know he has someone here..

"Well I'm kinda busy.. you know I have to plan all the choreography for the trainees.."

Is he really lying to me right now?

"If you're so busy why is there someone in your living room"

Felix

Ch.. chan!?

No it can't be.. Jisung didn't say anything about him.

Really?! out of the thousands of people in Seoul somehow I end up crossing paths with him again.

Why can't life just give me a break?

"Oh... Okay. Can I come in?"

No.. no..

Shit he's coming.. where I can I hide. Quick Felix think.

Um...um.. oh! The kitchen! I can hide in one of the cupboards. I just know Jisung has nothing in them because he probably lives at Minho's.

"Well I'm kinda busy.. you know I have to plan all the choreography for the trainees.."

Yes distract him Jisung. Fuck... fuck... fuck why are all his cupboards full. Please let this one be empty...

"If you're so busy why is there someone in your living room"

Thank God he still thinks I'm in the living room...

"Hey.. Hey! Chan there's no one here.. it was probably the wind"

I can hear the pure anxiousness in Jisung's voice.

"I guess you're right.. sorry Jisung I thought you had someone round. It was stupid of me to think you would be over Minho.."

Be over him? Why would Jisung be over Minho aren't they still dating?

"Chan I don't want to talk about it..."

I hear the sadness in Jisung's voice and it breaks my heart. What's wrong?

"Have you given up? Jisung you can't give up on him.. you're the only person Minho has left. He just doesn't see that. He's too blinded by his depression-"

"Stop talking about it!"

Jisung tried to stop chan but I already heard too much.

My brother has depression... him and Jisung aren't together anymore.. why?

"Jisung are you okay you're never like this. why are you acting so strange?"

"I said I didn't want to talk about it..."

Did I cause this?

"Jisung why are you hiding from the truth now? You've always been the strong one since Felix left. Please tell me what's wrong Jisung"