Big.. mistake.. not really

Felix

"No way you said that?!"

I nod.

"Felix you've fucked up.. like when I say fucked up I mean you are now being stalked like prey and Chan is the hungry lion."

I rest my head on the cafe table and groan.

"I don't know what to do seungmin and Jisung. I want to keep a distance and figure what's going on, but when I'm around him I feel so amazing and happy... arrg why is he so perfect.."

I slam my fist in the table whilst Seungmin and Jisung laugh.

"Lix you're the one who said you'd fuck him in his office.. you're such a tease. No wonder you made the one and only Bang Chan fall at your feet"

Seungmin chuckles as he stuffs fries in his mouth.

"Shut up..."

"Hey lix Don't be down.. I mean you were just expressing yourself... so by doing it in his office.. does that mean you what do be bent over his desk.."

"Shut up."

"Or does it mean you want to fuck him until the room gets all foggy?"

"Shut up."

"Or does it mean you want to put those sound proof walls to the test.."

"Shut up!"

"Hey..hey..hey Jisung, Seungmin leave my little brother alone... he's only sexually frustrated."

I groan and sit back down. Minho goes to sit next to Jisung. I'm guessing Jisung somehow already told Minho about my.. um problems.

"Sorry lix I couldn't not tell Minho.. ya know."

I just sigh and roll my eyes and once again put my head on the table.

"Lix Don't be ashamed.. you're at that age now where you want to be fucked over a desk and I completely understand..."

I look up and give Minho and Jisung the mightiest death stare I have ever produced in my life. The two of them were sniggering and trying not to piss themselves. So immature...

"You know what you two if you don't shut it I'll leave"

They both kinda stop laughing and look at me.

"Sorry lix we're just joking and anyway you can't leave. Not yet"

Jisung pleads with me. I just reply with a simple 'fine' and relax into my seat. Woojin turned up after a couple of minutes and we ordered our food.

I was odd because Minho and Jisung kept looking and the door and whispering like weirdos but I brushed it off because.. well they are weird.

"I'm so tired.." I groan. "Jisung you worked us way too hard today. My muscles are so sore.."

"Hey stop whining, you're not going to be the next big thing with that attitude"

Jisung snaps back, I rest my head in the table and slowly drift off to sleep...

"Hey baby boy..."

I jump up with surprise at the sudden voice beside me. I was in fight mode and punched the person right in the gut.

"Ouch lix.. what was that for."

I suddenly realised who it was and I didn't feel bad. Well maybe a little, but not a lot. Chan.

"Sorry Chan, but don't go scaring the shit out of people who are half asleep and why are you here anyway?"

"Jisung invited me."