Fallen hard

Chan:

Jesus I can't believe I let him get away. I was enjoying our little alone time. I've looked in all the classrooms and he isn't there. Where could he be?

"H..hi Ch..chan~"

I hear a small voice call out from behind me as I'm lurking outside one of the classrooms.

"Oh Hey Seungmin.. um.. what's up?"

"You..you know my name?"

The boy looked shocked, but I don't now why, I mean we've talked before, but I guess the only thing I've talked to him about is Felix..

"Yeah of course you're Felix's best friend why wouldn't I know your name."

"Oh of course Felix.. hehe.. I was just on my way to get him from class"

He smiled brightly and I have to admit he's cute but not my type, Felix is cuter, maybe I could introduce Seungmin to one of my friends..

"Well he isn't there I've checked, I don't know where he is"

"Oh that's not like lixxie.. he never skips class."

Shit.. I can feel sweat threatening to drop on my forehead as I see Seungmin's cute exterior turn into a more serious scary kinda look.

"Oh.. haha that's odd.."

I chuckle awkwardly as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Chan... do you know why Felix wasn't in cla—"

But before Seungmin could interrogate me there was a loud scream...

Not just any scream.

"Felix!"

Felix:

"Oh look what we have here..."

A deep voice rang in my ear, it sounded cold and unfamiliar.

I look up and I'm met with a tall brunette, he looked almost prince like, but he seemed cocky, he also had a small mole under his eye.

"Um Hello?"

"That wasn't very polite was it? Felix.."

My name rolled off his tongue and it sent shivers down my spine, but not good ones more like horror film ones.

"How do you know my name? Who are exactly?"

"You're quite sassy aren't you? With a sweet face like you have I thought you'd have a sweet personality, but I guess you can't judge a book by its cover.."

The guy was rambling on and I couldn't careless about what he was saying, all I cared about was being alone. I felt his dark eyes roam my body, it was so uncomfortable.

"You didn't answer my question.."

"Oh my names Hyunjin, princess"

I roll my eyes and get up to leave the weirdo alone. Gosh why is my school full of creeps?

"Well bye.."

"I don't know where you're going, but don't you think it's rude to walk away from someone who is older than you? You better learn some respect"

He grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me close to him, I grunted in pain and tried to get out of his hold.

"Why should I respect a creep like you, now let go!"