Melody

~(Y/n) POV ~

The police had taken me to an orphanage. I was very upset that I could not let go of the bunny in my arms. The police let me keep the bunny and the chief took my hand as he lead me up the stairs to the front door of the orphanage. The door opened to show a woman who has blond hair, pale blue eyes, freckles on her cheeks, wore glasses, a black tight turtle neck shirt, black skirt, drown leggings, and black high heels. She was smiling at the cheif. He started explaining the situation but I could not hear anything because I was trying to forget what happened to my mother.

"(Y/n), will you take my hand sweetie?" The woman said as she held out her hand to me. I looked at her and hesitantly took her hand. Her hand was soft and she wash gentle with her grip. I walked with her as the chief brought my bag in. I was lead to my new room. I could see it was bare and had nothing to add persanality. The walls are white. The bed was in the corner by a closet. On the other side of the room was a desk with a chair. There was a small lamp on the desk. I let go of the woman's hand and walked over to the bed and placed my new bunny on the bed.

"This is your new home until you get adopted. I believe someone will adopt such a well behaved child in no time. I will be here for you when you need anything. I will be taking you to your school and you will be picked up by me as well. Please make yourself at home." The woman said before she had the chief leave my bag next to the door. I nodded in response. I was very upset that I could not comprehend what was going on. I looked around the room after they had left and closed the door. I looked at the bunny and picked her up again.

"I'm gonna name you Melody Bunny. I hope you don't leave me too." I say. I hugged her close to me as I begin to cry knowing I felt so alone. Then I heard a knock on a door. I looked up to see the woman looking at me. She quickly wipped my eyes and looked a bit worried. I smiled at her feeling a bit better as I held Melody.

"(Y/n) let's go get you something to eat. Then I will take you to school. I do have to fill out paper work to get you all updated." The woman says. I set Melody in my back pack and we headed to the kitchen. She made me some chocolate chip oatmeal. I ate it and was happy that it was sweet.

~Time skip ~

I was done with school today. The woman walked with me and we were stopped by a man. I looked up and he had his arms crossed. He was looking at the woman.

"Sir, this child lost her mother and she is now under my care." The woman says. I smiled at the man and walked up to him the woman was not paying attention but he was.

" so your saying she is in an orphanage? " he asked. He seemed very upset. I reached my arms up to him. He looked down at me and smiled. He bent down and picked me up. I giggled with joy. The woman gasped that I showed an emotion other than sadness.

"(Y/n) so you know this man?" She asked me. I looked at her and nodded. I knew him as my daddy. He was very kind to me.

" he is my daddy, though mommy hurt Mr. Bunny. But now I have Melody to protect me. " I say with a smile on my face.

~Daddy POV~

"He is certainly not your father. Now he can adopt you if he minds coming to my office to fill out some paperwork." Silvia says. Daddy was starting to get angry with his woman but he did not want to scare his cute daughter. He sets his daughter down and looks at her.

" I get off around eight o'clock pm. Will you be open? " Daddy says in a professional voice. Silvia shook her head. She proceeded to tell me the times she was opened. She picked up (y/n) and walked away. His daughter started to be sad again. He headed back into his shop and smiled evilly. He was gonna play nice for his daughter's sake. He did not want to drive her off. He started to plan on Silvia's new part to play here soon.

~Silvia POV ~

Silvia walked into the orphanage as she set (y/n) in a chair. She opened another door as a couple came in and sat in front of her. The woman had dark brown hair that was put up into a bun. Light brown eyes, she wore light make-up, a blue blouse, green skirt, and blue heels. The man was dirty blonde, he had dark brown eyes, he wore a suit which was standard for business men. Silvia stepped out of the room so they can talk to her and make sure she is what they want for a child.

~2 hours later~

The couple had filled out all the documents and (y/n) was now their daughter. Silvia waved them all good bye. She was happy she got adopted as quickly as any child should get adopted. She shut the door only to feel cold all of a sudden. She turn around only to fall asleep right there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 956
A/n
What do you all think about what happened to Silvia?
Did Daddy do it? All these questions will be revealed in the next chapter.