Meeting Again

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. It's been years since I was adopted. I am now a freshman at my high school.  It's been about eleven years since I lost my mother at age five and was adopted a day later. However I am suppose to take these pulls everyday to forget my mother's death. But for the life of me I could not remember where I got my favorite bunny that I named Melody. She helped me through everything. I talked to her like she was real and I always told her about my medicine. Though I started to feel like I was forgetting something very important. I got out of the bathroom dressed in my school uniform and headed to the kitchen. I smiled at my parents who handed me breakfast.

They have been trying to get me to throw out Melody but I refused. Some part of me always refused to get rid of her.
I ate my breakfast and headed to school with out grabbing Melody. I honestly though she would be fine at home. I walked to school and saw my best friend (bff name). He/she had a big smile. For some reason my mind started thinking he/she was having a stroke until I realized who was beside him/her. I looked down and walked past them. I knew the guy and he just wanted me so he can prove I'm just as easy as any other girl. Unfortunately he found out I'm much more stubborn. I decided to ignore him for the whole day and just go home.

~Time skip~

I walked home and got to my room to study when I realized the Melody was gone. I looked all over my room. Then I cursed under my breath. I stormed down stairs and found my parents. They smiled at me and that's how I figure who got ride of my bunny.

"Is everything okay sweetie?" Asked my dad. I walked into the room and put my hands behind my back. My mom stopped smiling knowing the mistake that they made because I could use my words to hurt anyone. That's how they know they crossed a line with me.

" Yes. I find it disrespectful for either of you to go into my room and get rid of Melody like she was trash since she is the only thing I have left as a memory from my childhood memories. Now that you have successfully made it known that you don't care for my feelings or well being. I will not care for either of your feelings. Goodnight. " I say to them. I walked out of the room and went back to my room where I locked the door and turned on some music to drown out any sound from them. I knew I hurt them but I did not care. They knew I wanted my room to be off limits for a reason. I needed privacy but if they had been fun parents I would not have to be this way with them. I was studying in my room as I started to get sleepy. I finished my homework from all six of my classes and I turned off all the lights. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

~some time later~

I woke up because I heard a crash outside of my room. I slowly crawled out of my bed and head towards the door but stopped when I saw two bunnies sitting next to each other. I grabbed them knowing that one was Melody and the other was Mr. Bunny. I smiled  and I hold them in one arm. I turned my door knob and walked out and stopped as I saw my parents in chairs at the end of the hall. They looked terrified and I tilted my head to the side. I decided to continue down the hall.

"Looks like I woke up my sweet little girl." A man's voice says. I enter walk past my parents to see a man who looks familiar but I don't remember his name. The man was wearing a white long sleeve shirt that was rolled up a little past his elbow. A tan vest that has gold chains on both shoulders and stitching that made me think that it is his favorite vest. Gray work pants that had a handkerchief hanging out of the pocket and a loose belt that had some you making utensils. He also wore black boots that his pants where tucked into. He had a white hair color that came down to his shoulders but what I was more focused on was his eyes. They were the color of pale green glass that was glowing with anger. I also way that one side of his face and hands up to his elbows looked like they were rotten. I however felt really safe near him.

"Jason, she won't remember you because of the medicine these people forced her to take since we were just trying to help her." I heard a tiny voice say from my arms. I looked down and saw Melody move. I was shocked by this. Then my head was forced to look up at the man. He smiled a very wicked smile that would normally send chills down my spine but it did not. I felt at peace instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Word count: 900