The cheesecake addiction

After LJ brought me inside he handed me to Slenderman explaining who brought her home. I cried on Slenderman because now I know Daddy did abandoned me. Slenderman had placed me in his lap until I cried my (e/c) eyes to sleep.

I woke up the next day only to be alone and sleeping on the couch. I sat up on the couch to see a guy over the back of the couch. I looked at him and noticed he was leaning up against a wall. He was wearing black boots, dark blue jeans that fit without a belt, a black t-shirt a yellow-ish Orange hooded jacket that was unzipped, a white masks with black lips that looked feminine, black eyes and his dark brown hair was short and messy. I smiled at him until I noticed the other guy in the chair.

The other guy was messing with a gun and did not noticed me moving. He was wearing black boots as well, black jeans that hand a black belt with a gun holster on his hip, a yellow hoodie, and a black full head mask with a red down and red eyes. He had different tools for the gun that I just stared at him.

"Are you hungry (y/n). I can get you something to eat until Slenderman and the others get back." The guy in the white masked asked. I did not see him move but now he was knelt down to my level. I nodded my head yes and raised my arms up. The guy lifted me up and held me.

" Masky you should not be getting to close to her. We don't need a repeat of what happened when Sally started rejecting you. " the guy in the yellow hoodie says. The guy holding sighs and stopped. He turned to him like he was going to blow up. I smiled at the simple conversation.

"I'm not going to go back to my cheesecake addiction if I get rejected this time. Hoodie it's really not that bad." Masky says. I giggled softly. I smiled happily as I could see that he was actually being sincere in his voice.

"If you back to eating cheesecake because you got rejected I'm gonna take picture and have Ben or Slender get them in frames and place them all over the house.." Hoodie said sternly. I looked at Masky and smiled. I was gonna have fun.

" can I have chocolate cheesecake? " I ask with a sweet smile. Hoodie stopped what he was doing and looked directly at me and Masky. Masky quickly set me Down in a chair with a booster seat. He walks into the kitchen.

"You have made the biggest mistake kid." Hoodie says as I looked at him. I tilted my head to the right slightly looking confused. Masky came back with chocolate cheesecake. He takes a fork and gets a bite on the fork. I opened my mouth and Masky fed me the bite of cheesecake. I smiled at giggled at him. Masky even started eating it with me. Hoodie took pictures of him feeding me and of Masky eating cheesecake.

When we finished Masky placed a hand under mask on his face like he was regreting eating cheesecake. I giggled sweetly and hoodie left the room. Slenderman appeared out of nowhere. He looked at Masky and me.

"Sir, I was feeding her and eating with her. It's not due to her rejection." Masky said. I stopped smiling and started looking sad. Slender picked me up and held me. He walked with me in his arms patting my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Word count: 606
Sorry for this being shorter than the rest. Oh and thanks to ladycipher666 for voting for my story. I do keep track of this story. You can send me your art work and I will make sure to credit you for it as well as share it if you want it shared. I hope you enjoyed this part.