Betrayal

I had gone to every room in the building. I did find a lot of blood in one room but nothing else. I had gone to the living area and found a bunny that was in a tuxedo. I pushed its nose and it started playing a movie. It had Jason and the lady arguing about me. He started to change in his angry state. She had grabbed a knife and started stabbing where his heart should be. He was laughing. He stopped her.

"Now if you scratch it I will surely be in trouble." Jason says. He knocked her out and a blue door appeared. He mumbled something and lifted her up. He tossed her over his shoulder and took her through the door. Then the bunny stopped. I picked up the bunny and knew that I had to get out of here. I held the bunny in my arms as I walked to the back of the house. I opened the back door. It lead to an open field and past the field was the woods. I knew Jason would find me eventually but the fact that Candy said he would choose someone else scared me.

I decided to run into the woods with the bunny. I ran past the field that looked dead and to the not welcoming  forest. I ran for about half an hour before I found an abandoned house. I walked into the house and looked around. It was a one room house with only one door. I closed the door after I explored. I say down and looked at the bunny I was holding. I pressed his nose and he played the everything I just did. Picking him up to coming here and pressing his nose. I smiled happily.

"Your name must be Recorder." I say gently. I then heard a mocked and I looked up to see a blue door. I walked over to the door and mocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a little boy holding Mr. Bunny. I immediately back away and looked to the other door.

"Who are you? " the boy asked. I paused and smiled a gentle smile. I knelt down to the boys level and that's when I saw Candy Pop reach for the boy. I quickly grabbed him into my arms and ran out the other door that lead to the forest. The boy was laughing as I ran. I stopped in front of a mansion when I saw Jason talking to a tall pale man with no face in a suit.

"Jason, I know how important it is to you that we make it to were Candy Pop can't take your friend who seems to be right behind you in another child's arms." The tall man says. Jason turned around and I set the child down who took off running to Jason. I stood there holding Recorder and making sure he did not see my face but I accidentally hit Recorders nose and he started playing video. I had not noticed until now that I was back to normal even in the recording.

"I can explain, I..." Is all I could say before  Jason grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the tall man. The man knelt down to me and caressed my cheek gently. It looked like the man and Jason were having a conversation without saying anything. The tall man took my hand in his.

"Child, my name is Slenderman and I will be taking care of you. You have been away from Jason for a year and a half." I heard a voice but it came in with a little static. No one's mouth was moving then I looked at The tall man and figured it came from him. I smiled happily and a little distant.

"I was only gone for a few hours." I say as I looked around. The boy was holding Jason's hand and I felt my heart sank. I looked away knowing I was sad about leaving Jason. I walked into the mansion with slender man who showed me to my own room. It had a  dresser, a bed, a desk, a chair and a wardrobe. Other than those things it was completely bare of any character. I found it satisfying and a bit sad. I say on the bed holding the bunny.

"Candy Pop must have threw you out of his realm to see how you would react to finding out when Jason finds someone else." The voice in my head says again. I gripped the bed as my mind filled with anger. I hated how people do things for their own benefit and not the person or people they are hurting. Candy Pop was one person that should be punished for his inconsiderate actions. I sighed knowing that I was just thinking wrong.

" I will be fine. " I say. Slender man walked out of the room and closed the door. I curled up on the bed and held Recorder close but I had him face me instead of looking away. I started crying as I knew I had lost another family member. I was not going to recover from this very easily. I just held Recorder and eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Word count: 877