Prologue

"Hello guys, welcome back to my vlog. As you can see, I'm no longer in Australia. Huhu. But, this is the place that I really wanted to go ever since I was younger. My mom always tell me stories about her childhood experiences here and how it's more fun in the Philippines!. Right mom?. So, we just arrived here in our hotel room in Manila."

"Franki, please anak. Can you do that later?. I'm so tired." My mom said finally laying down on the bed.

"Okay mom. So bye for now guys and please like and subscribe. Hanggang sa muli." I said trying to speak in Filipino, finally ending the video.

I'm gonna edit this later. So, I'm just changing clothes here while Mom is probably half asleep right now because of how exhausting this day went.

"I think you should work on learning more about speaking the Filipino language since we're here in the Philippines. We could hire a tutor for you." Mom suggested.

"Isn't that too much hassle mom?."

"No, of course not. Because if you learn tagalog faster, it would be easier for you to learn more about the Filipino culture."

"Then what if you teach me, uhm was it naling or nalang?."

"Nalang anak."

"Okay mom. Right?. You can teach me."

"I'd love to, but I have a lot of things to do. Arranging your schedule and signing you up in modeling agencies here."

"Mom, really. I don't need those. I'm happy with vlogging and travelling to places."

"But until when?. I mean you're 24 and you can't just film videos your whole life anak. There's a whole world of opportunities out there."

"Okay mom. I'll try. For you."

"You're the best talaga." She said hugging me.

"What's talaguh?."

"See?. I told you we should hire a tutor. And--no more buts. I'm sure you'll thank me later."

"Okay mom, whatever."