Chapter 13

Diana's POV

Oh, watching as the flames get higher
Oh, I've always liked to play with

This activity is making me wet af.

But then I noticed that she wanted to take off every cloth covering my body. So I finally decided to stop her. This has to stop. She's drunk, I can't just take advantage of that. I tried to compose myself.

Nakatulog narin siya. I know she wouldn't remember any of these tomorrow so it's better for me to just forget all of it bago pa to maging issue between us.

[Yacht Money:]
Right of passage classic maverick
Match in the gas tank oh that's wretched
Unstoppable legendary animals

Digital justice
Now you're gonna know us
Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus
Yacht Money wired
No denying
I've always liked to play with fire
Play with fire
Play with fire
Fire, fire
I've always liked to play with fire

Humiga nako pinilit makatulog. This night is really insane. The next day. Naligo na kami at nag-impake pauwi.

Pinahiram kami ng kotse ng friend or business partner ni Derek.

Sa kotse, katabi ko si Derek sa driver's seat samantalang nasa likod naman si Franki. Masakit parin ang ulo. I think I'm playing this game right. I'm the queen of acting like nothing happened.

"Gosh, my head hurts so bad." Reklamo ni Franki.

"That's your fault. I told you not to drink too much. Look what happened. I just hope you didn't do anything stupid last night." Sermon ni Derek sa kanya.

"Well, my dream was crazy. I kissed Diana haha. That's insane right?." Surprise Franki, that's not a dream. I can't believe she is this honest.

"Ew. Since when did you become a lesbian?." Tanong ni Derek.

"Since never. Gosh. Do you even know what those types of dreams mean kuya? It means you're deeply connected to a person like you're soulmates."

"Or you're just simply gay for Diana. That's how I see it, sister."

Tumawa nalang ako.

"Hey, Diana. Don't laugh." Sita ni Franki sakin.

"Why? It's funny."

"What is funny about us kissing?. It's a sign of good friendship Diana."

"I don't know. That's just weird haha. I won't kiss you with no actual reason."

"Girls kissing girls are common these days. You don't have to kiss people for an actual reason."

Yeah of course. Straight girls do that. Kaya wag mo nang masyadong isipin yan Diana. It doesn't mean anything. So, don't you dare fall for a straight girl's game.

Hinatid na niya kami sa apartment ko. Grabe, sobrang nakakapagod. Dumiretso na kami sa kwarto para humiga.

"Diana--"

"Yeah?."

"It's just a dream right?."

"Yes Franki haha It's just a dream. Don't worry about it."

"Diana."

"What again Franki?."

"Nothing."

"Okay? Haha sige, tulog lang ako."

..

Franki's POV