Chapter 6

Diana's POV

Kahit anong sabihin niyan na positive about the LGBTQ+ community, hindi ibig sabihin nun may pag-asa ka na sa kanya. Open minded lang talaga siya. Yan ang tatandaan mo Diana.

"And of course, the next and last situation for today. How do you unlove someone who's always around you? Hmm that's a tough one. Ikaw Diana, what do you think?." Napatingin lang ako saglit sa kanya na parang walang matino na sagot na pumapasok sa utak ko.

For a moment, I suddenly forgot how to speak and breathe.

"Ah eh ano. Depende."

"What do you mean depende?."

"I mean depends on the type of person that you're trying to get over with and you're relationship with each other. Kasi for example, if it's just a crush but you're friends so you have to be around the latter. Let's say I have a crush or even inlove with Franki but it turns out she doesn't like me back like that, then game over. You can't be just friends with someone you're inlove with. It's either you deal with the torture or you stop being friends." Paliwanag ko.

"What?." Tanong ko sa kanya dahil nakatitig lang talaga sya sakin.

"Wala lang. I'm just flattered that you used that as an example." She smiles to the camera and wink. This girl is basically the definition of weird.

"Okay? Haha. How about you answer the question instead of uh--"

"Flirting with you? Hmm. Could be a possibility sweetheart. Soon. Pretty soon. Anyway, back to the situation. For me, I totally agree with what Diana said. But my example is different and it goes like this. Imagine that you and your boyfriend had been together for like 7 and more long years then you broke up because of some reasons. The problem is you're both working in the same company and are both loyal to your jobs. You see each other every single day, you thought that maybe you could just be back together but just 5 months after your break up, may iba na sya. Since he's dating someone else, you should take initiative and keep a bit far distance. Find something to do that could distract you that could also make you happy. Socialize more and see the world. Making yourself happy and learning to be contented without that person is the best way to move on."

"Did that actually happened to you?."

"No Diana, it's just an example."

"It feels so real."

"When you used the idea that you have feelings for me as an example, you didn't hear anything from me. So, just fair enough."

"Okay. Sabi mo eh."

"So that's it for today guys, hanggang sa muli. And please don't forget to like and subscribe this channel. If you want more contents with me and Diana, just comment down below!. Bye!."

Tinigil narin nya ang video. Oh wow, she's suddenly not in the mood now? What's wrong with her?

"Was it real?."

"I already told you Diana, it's not."

"Are you mad?."

"No."

"I'm sorry."

Tumayo na sya,

"You don't have to."

"Was it because of my example? If you're uncomfortable about that, Franki it's just a joke."

"I know Diana. I just thought that--nevermind."

"No, Franki what is it?."

"Wala. Just forget about it."

"I want to know."

"Okay fine. Naisip ko lang that people are shipping us. It's fine with me since I know and I'm secured with my sexuality. But you, baka you're thinking that I'm using this ship to gain more attention, views and likes."

"I'm not thinking like that Franki. I'm just glad that we're opening people's minds with us being together. I-I mean, not together together. Just together. Like two people in one place."

"I get it Diana haha. Yeah, I guess you have a point. But what if they expect us to be couple or something?. It's common nowadays you know. I don't think I could ever break people's hearts just because I'm not gay. I don't wanna fake it either."

And I feel like I would be one of them Franki. I'd be heartbroken due to the fact that you're straight. It's really depressing even though I'm just imagining it.

"You're thinking too much Franki. We're not like big celebrities na responsibilidad natin ang i-please at i-entertain ang mga tao like most of their eyes are on us. Chill ka lang, everything is still under control."

FF

Ihahatid nya nako palabas ng hotel nang biglang dinumog kami ng mga tao para magpa-picture. Hearing their comments pa on how pretty we are. This insane! Totally. Ano bang nangyayari?

Inawat sila agad ng mga guards at pinalabas,

"Ang mabuti pa ma'am bumalik na muna kayo sa room nyo. Kami napo ang bahala dito. Tatawag nalang kami kung okay na ang lahat." Sabi samin ng guard.

Kaya bumalik na muna kami,

"What the heck is that?." Sabi ko.

"I think we're instant celebrities."

"We are?."

"You've seen those people naman diba? I think I need to find another place to stay. This is insane." Sabi ni Franki starting to pack her things.

"Diba sabi mo you were searching for a bed spacer?." Tanong pa niya sakin.

"W-what? Are you telling me that you're gonna live with me and my bestfriend Mae?."

"Ayaw mo?."

"Well, it's not like that pero what if makita parin nila tayo dun?."

"So what?."

"So what? Franki, lilipat ka lang because of those people? Isn't this what you wanted? May fans ka na."

"I don't want to call them fans D, and atin. Not just mine. They're uh uhm our babies. Besides, do you know how much I am paying in this hotel? It's just not worth it. I think it's necessary talaga na lumipat nako."

"But you're not used of masikip."

"Your place isn't masikip, it's cute. Sige na, wear this." Pasuot nya sakin ng mask nya. Nagsuot din sya ng sa kanya with matching cap.

Habang dala-dala namin ang mga maleta niya, pumunta na kami sa front desk at agad agad na nag-check out.

Marami paring tao sa labas. Pero pinapaalis na naman sila ng guards kasi nakakaabala na sila.

Dahan dahan kaming lumabas at tumawag ng cab, pero may nakapansin.

"Ayun sila oh!. Diana! Franki!."

"Lagot lagot, faster Franki. Pumasok ka na." At nakaalis nga kami agad. Hayst.