Health

When Stanley and Day finished Gym they had to go to health class. When they walked in they were greeted by Ms.Slo. "Hello there are you new?" She asked. "Yes. I am new and uh.. Can I see how health works?" Stanley replied. She gestured Stanley and Day to sit while she worked. "Ok then. What is this class?" She showed a picture of the stomach. No one raised their hand. Except Stanley. Pick me me oh oh me!! He thought. "Stanley?"

"The stomach, or the tummy, belly, and the digestive system."

Everyone was shocked. Even the teacher.

"That's correct!! Come get a pretzel." She said handing him a whole jar of pretzels.

"Next question." She said.

Every question she asked. Only Stanley answered. For the last 4 hours.

The last question he got was:

"What's this?" She showed something that was red.

"Easy." Stanley continued. "The blood stream."

"C-correct." She said giving him another jar. He had 14 jars of candy and pretzels by the end of the day. "Best. Class. Ever." Stanley said. "Well I'll see you later!" Dayanara said walking to her mom's car. When she opened the door, Stanley threw 2 jars in the car. With a lucky shot, they made it in. "Thank you!" She yelled. "Your welcome!" He yelled back.

She hopped in the car and her mom drove off. Best friend ever.

Now it was time for him to go home.