emily gordon

The Gordons lived in a well furnished apartment in the south of Gotham in the Tricorner Yard estate, right on the shore.

To get to it, Luka - the only one out of the group that owned a car and could drive - drove me down, but dropped me off at the end of the bridge that lead onto Tricorner Island. This was mainly because Violet was in the car too, and she didn't want the other cheerleaders to spot her, as I had lied to Ciscandra saying that I wasn't friends with the former anymore, to try and get in her good graces. It was also because the two of them were going to hang around the estate for a while, and they didn't want Gordon identifying it as the car that dropped me off.

"You remember the plan?" Violet asked, as I leaned over and stuck my head through the door into the car.

I nodded. "Get into a situation where I'm alone with the computer, plug the override into it, and copy the key onto the pen drive. Easy as cake." I replied.

"Then discreetly send me a text, and I'll call you saying we're outside. Pretend I'm your auntie telling you your grandma has been rushed into hospital, and get the fuck out of there." she continued, and I gave her a big grin.

"Got it, the safeword will be... apron, or something." I replied, standing up straight and dusting off my short, pleated white skirt. Dad probably would have had a heart attack if he'd seen me go out in this, but I'd sneakily left the house in a hoodie and trousers, and got changed in Luka's car.

Now I kinda felt like a squeezed tube of toothpaste, with my pushed up tits and pinched in waisted skirt. Whatever, it was all necessary for the look I was going for - tastefully tarty... if that was a thing.

My trainers squeaked against the cheap tarmac road, as I wandered along it. The island was larger than I thought it would be, and a large amount was covered by living quarters. A small section also held an army base, and I was confused how people didn't just accidentally stumble in when walking in the dark. After a good five minutes of walking and turning back on myself, I found a small apartment block, 56 Tricorner Ave, and grinned.

I took the stairs up, as movies had taught me not to trust elevators, not even in upper middle class buildings like this. Hell, why did she even go to Gotham Academy? She could easily afford to have gone to another school, her dad was Commissioner!

I knocked on the door and it soon swung open to reveal the very tall Emily in jeans and a tank top, with her blonde hair let down by her shoulders. If I had been under any other circumstances, I might have thought she was really pretty.

"Daisy! Come in, come in." she greeted, letting me past. She was slightly more dialled down than when she was at cheerleading practise, but she was still quite perky and cheerful. Usually psychologists would say that she's so happy because she's hiding something very depressing. Either that or she's on drugs.

I gave her a quick smile and looked around the place. The walls were a soft beige, with grey fluffy carpets over the top of sleek wooden floors, probably what every other house looked like in this apartment block. What differentiated it was how it was covered in photos of the Gordon family. I approached one that was of what looked like Commissioner Gordon, Emily, and an older redheaded girl with glasses.

"That's my sister, Barbara." Emily explained, standing beside me as she lit one of the incense burners. Vanilla and cinnamon, it read on the label, along with a price tag that was way too high for my taste. She put it down beside the picture. "Well half sister, but that doesn't really matter when you're living together. Do you have any siblings, Daisy?"

I shook my head. "Always wanted one but my mom just didn't want another one." I replied. "She hated her siblings so she felt like she was sparing me from something."