Chapter 15 • Christmas Day

R O S E  P O V

"Wake up!" I woke to Theo slamming a pillow on my head. "What the hell was that for?" I growled out, I am not a morning person. A quick glance at the clock on my bed side table revealed the time...

"THEO! YOU WOKE ME UP AT HALF FIVE IN THE MORNING!" Activate banshee mode.

"It's our first Christmas together in years! Now come on it's present time," he's actually a child. Being dragged out of bed, I slipped into my comfy slippers and a fluffy dressing gown before heading for down stairs.

A fifty foot Christmas tree stood in the centre of the room, decked out in glistening white, silver, purple and pink ornaments. Two large stacks of presents lay underneath, separated between Theo and myself. "Woah," Hearing a snicker behind me, I immediately jab my elbow into his ribs. Once again, not a morning person.

"Come on kiddos," sitting in front of the pile of pink wrapped gifts, Theo to my left in front a mountain of gold wrapping paper. Blimey, this would take at least an hour.

After all the gifts were opened, I found my self buried under wrapping paper as my brother lay beside me snoring away, who does he think he is? Getting me up at the crack of dawn only for him to go back to sleep an hour later.

A pop echoed and Everest of wrapping paper disappeared, freeing me from the mess I was in. My mother and father had left to the Malfoy's as it was tradition for them to cook together, though why they are cooking at seven in the morning is beyond me, that and why they don't use the house elves?

"Why are you on the floor?" The voice of Luna echoed, I heard several chuckles as well. Standing up, I turned to see; Luna, Harry, Blaise, Pansy, Neville, Astoria And Draco. "I was buried alive!" "Wrapping paper?" "Yep, the parents surely went all out," "Same," "Why are you all here?" I asked, "We always spend the morning together, whilst the parents cook away," Luna and Harry walked over to Theo, who was still curled into a ball in the middle of the living room floor.

"Babe..." "Hmm?" His drowsy voice came, "Wake up," Harry was currently playing with his hair whilst Luna gently shook him awake. "What are you doing here?" He smiled up to them both, "Couldn't miss our first Christmas together," Harry winked, helping him stand whilst Luna wiped the glitter from the wrapping paper than remained on him.

"Were expected at the manor in three hours, so girls head to Rose room and boys to Theo's!" Pansy ordered, dragging me upstairs.

"I have no clue what to wear!" I huffed as Luna, Astoria and Pansy rooted through my wardrobe. "This!" Astoria gasped, pulling out a skin tight pastel green dress with a deep plunge, just enough to treat that lovely fiancé of mine. "The sequins and gems really bring out that ring of yours," Pansy complemented, earning attention to my hand seeing as he proposed yesterday we had told no one but those who were in on the plan.

"When did this happen?" "Yesterday," "How did he propose?" "He took my to Hogwarts and we relived our past when I was Hermione," "That's so cute... did you?" "Yes, we slept together," the revelation granted me a round of squeals of excitement. Damn.

"Okay, Pansy do my hair please," I begged. After the excitement of my engagement I managed to escape for a quick shower, relieved that I washed my hair the night before.

"Sure, now we want to show off these gorgeous locks, so I suggest a waterfall braid round the top of your head and I can weave in some pearls?" "Sounds brilliant," she began pulling out my hair brushes and hair accessories before getting started. Tugging at my thick hair it must have taken at least an hour to fix it. "How about I curl it? Give it some volume?" "Do it," she flicked in the curling wand, wrapping my long locks around it.