Chapter 18• Truth revealed

Rose POV

"I do love the food here!" I groaned, inhaling my mac and cheese. Draco smirking into his hand, "What you smirking at?" "Oh you know, the little bit of cheese currently on the tip of your nose," I quickly wiped at it... how embarrassing!

"What are we doing tonight then?" "I heard that McGonogall is allowing all the eight years and seventh years who are marrying one of us to have a party tonight," Pansy squealed,  this girl surely loved to party. "Ooh!" Luna enhancer our deafness with a squeal of her own.

Before we could start discussing our outfits the great hall doors slammed open, two red heads stood in the middle of them. "Oh for merlins sake," Harry whispered, pulling Luna ever so closer, Theo moving from next to Harry, hiding Luna. Why the hell is Ginny back?

Every single one of the boys turned defensive when Ginny and Ron began walking towards us. "You!" Ron screamed, his finger pointing straight at me, I grabbed my wand just in case.

"Yes?" I acknowledged, sipping at my butterbeer keeping myself calm. "I know you have Hermione!" "I don't have Hermione," I laughed, Ginny whipped out her wand and sent a body bind curse straight at Draco before he could block himself Harry sent a protection charm his way, now this is what I call growth, Harry protecting Draco. I stood up, allowing the rage to get to me, who cares if she didn't hit Draco, she tried to.

"What the hell are you doing!" "Please, he's a death eater, he deserved it!" Snarled Ginny, everyone in the hall was staring our way, the teachers getting ready to move in case we were harmed. "He's not a death eater you bitch!" "Well he's a Malfoy, good enough for
Me!" "Please Ginny you're just jealous!" "Me? What could I possibly be jealous of?"
"The fact that he has more money than you, a bigger house and oh my favourite thing... his family actually care for him!" "Please I don't care about money!" "Surely you do... that's why you wanted to date Harry! But you lost!" "You bitch!" I failed to notice Ron approaching Draco until I heard a loud gasp, "Really Weasley... Hermione packs a better punch" Draco teased.

"Shut it! You probably killed her! That's why she hasn't returned!" "Trust me, I did a lot of things to Granger... murder wasn't one of them though," "Actually I saw Hermione the other day," I chipped in. "Yeah, She was at our wedding!" "Oh I remember, I had some pretty mind blowing sex with her!" Draco laughed, "And on our wedding night," I chuckled.

"You people are sick!" Ron growled before trying to punch Draco, who managed to grab ribs fist and shove it behind Ron's back. "Nice try Weasel," "We want to know what you did with Hermione!" Ginny screamed.

"We didn't do anything to her!" "Yes you did, rather suspicious that you start just as she goes missing! You stole my wife from me!" On the Hufflepuff table you could see Susan Bones shrunk into her seat, poor girl. "She isn't your wife! She's married!" "What?" "Hermione got married!" "Lies!" "She never loved you Ron, it's not like she ever was going to marry you!" I snarled.

"I would have made her my wife!" "Please, Granger could kick your arse to high heaven!" Harry shouted, damn right I could Potter. "If you don't believe me! Why don't we go get her?" That seemed to capture everyone's attention, it was a running rumour mill on to where Hermione had gone, some saying she was in the muggle world others saying she ran away to Bulgaria to be with Krum... as if!

"Theo, can you show them now please?" With a nod he came to stand in front of me, a cold wave rushed over me before I began to morph back into Hermione Granger. Gasped echoed the room as Theo put me in view of the great hall.

"What the hell!"  Ron screamed, "Hermione?" "No, my name is Rose!" "No it's Hermione!" "It was, but if you don't believe me, get me some veriatserum," Ron turned to Professor Slughorn who nodded before leaving to get the serum.

"Miss Granger," my attention snapped to the headmistress, "It's Mrs Malfoy now headmistress," "Well, if you could please come to the front, we can then administer the potion," nodding, I began walking to the front, Draco in tow. All eyes where on me.

"Please take two drops of this, the effects will last for only five minutes," Slughorn instructed, before giving me the pipet and potion. Taking two drops the questions began.

"Only I will ask the questions," McGonogall ordered, staring straight at the Weasleys.

"Who are you?" "I am Rose Gaunt,"

"Who was you previously?" "I was Hermione Granger,"

"When did you learn of your identity?" "Last summer, before we returned,"

"Who knows who you where?" "My family, The Malfoy family, The Zabini's, Parkinson's, Greengrass's, Neville, Luna and Harry,"

"Did you ever love me?" Ron cut in, getting a glare from the headmistress.

"No," damn that came out more brutal than expected. "What's the matter, you have a lively wife to be yet your horrible to her, if anything we should be asking if anyone could love you!"

The entire hall seemed to agree with me, all but Ginny.

"Really Granger! You have no right saying that, you would have died in this world without us," "Please, your brothers would have died without me and well, one of them did," "You bitch!" "It's the truth!"

The serum began to ware off, only I continued to scream the truth that Ginny was a social climbing whore. Harry nodding in agreement. "Preach!" Luna and Theo jumped up, clicking in a 'Z' formation, Harry hiding his face from his embarrassing fiancés.

It wasn't long before the Weasleys siblings marched out of the hall fury evident in their eyes. I got down from the stool, heading back to my seat.

Another point to me, minus what ever to the Weasleys.