Chapter 19• My Loves, My life

HARRY POV

"Draco!" I called, earning the boys attention from half way down the corridor, "Yes Harry?"
"I need your help," "Sure, with what?" "I want to propose you Luna and Theo, I just don't know how and you did something amazing for Rose that I figured maybe you could help me," "Sure I can, now come on, we can talk about this in the room of requirements," making small talk, we headed up several stairs reaching a blank wall.

Walking through the door that appeared, I headed for a seat on the couch, Draco across from me. "So do you want to do it privately or public?" "I think public, Theo has been distant lately, I think he believes I care more for Luna seeing as I was believed to be straight before this," "Then public is the way to go, you really need to emphasise your love for both, it's a strange situation you're in but you can do it, Harry, you can do anything you put your mind too, even if it annoys the hell out of me," Draco laughs, "Strange innit," "Hmm?" "Us two, helping each other and getting along," "Well, if you just willingly went into Slytherin in first year then we probably would have been friends," "Can you blame me though? You were the first wizard I met and you was a little snot bag, The Weasleys - mainly Ron - emphasised how evil Slytherin was," "But now?" "It's not to bad, there seems to be a lot more respect and closeness between everyone," "Well, when you're put into a house and boo'd by three quarters of the school on your first day here, we form strong bonds," "I never really thought of it that way," "Not so easy being a pure blood Slytherin," I couldn't help but agree.

"Everything set?" Draco asked me once I had slipped into my seat next to him, Luna and Theo to my left. I nodded, watching as he began moving the plates and food away from me. Surrounding Slytherin began to look up at the sound of clattering dishes, I rose from my seat, climbing onto the table.

Theo and Luna were staring at me, I had now captured the attention of every single soul in the great hall.

"Okay... Luna, Theo, I know what we have is completely different to what any of us expected to happen, especially seeing as I thought I was straight before this whole wedding law thing, but in the last several months with you both, I have come to love each and every aspect of you both, I have come to accept my true self with the help of you two. Luna, your whacky, quirky nature has allowed me to become more relaxed, I love going on our little hunts for all the different creatures you hear about. Theo, you have helped me find my footing in this post war world, keeping me sane but also letting me to become me, I love the way you allowed me to come to terms with the idea of me being bisexual, and I couldn't ask for anything better than to marry the pair of you.

So Luna, Theo, will you marry me?" "Of course!" Luna squealed, jumping on the table, I slipped the smaller ring onto her finger, staring at Theo, "Are you sure?" "Of course, marry me Theo," "I would love too," I pecked his lips, Luna planting a kiss on each of our cheeks, my loves.

"Congratulations," The malfoy duo cheered whilst the rest were giving me pats on the back and looking at the diamonds adorned upon Luna and Theo's hands.

T I M E   S K I P

"So, I thought maybe we could head to the Room of requirements and start planning the wedding?" Theo asked us both, whilst we were in the great hall eating breakfast.

"Sure thing," I agreed, Luna took my hand before standing with her coffee. "Let's go," her breezy voice called, we bang walking to the ROR.

"First we need a date," "How about, the twenty fifth?" "Luna that's in a week..." "So, Do we need to have big wedding? All I need is you both and our friends and family," "Are you okay with that Harry?" "More than okay," "So, next Saturday we're getting married?" "Yeah!"

"What about flowers?" Theo questioned, "What about lilies?" Luna offered.I froze and the mention of the flowers associated with my mother. "I want some aspect of Harry's parent being there," "Thank you," I leant across to peck her lips. "What about food?" "I think a buffet, it allows everyone to pick what they want," Theo spoke, earning nods of agreements.

Several hours went by of laughing, planning... and some more than PG actions before we headed back to our shared room, Theo and I heading straight for bed whilst Luna decided to stay up and read with Rose.

Bidding them a good night, Theo and I headed to bed, stripping to our boxers, I pulled him into my chest, bearing his soft snores not long after.